The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

Bro

Bro

Bro…….

You are so right.

That’s not cool.

There I was enjoying my UltraMuchMoBetta BBS Level5 shave from this morning, getting totally ready to hit the Buy Now button, on one of those coool economical copper mugs, that you are the first person for me to encounter who has one……..

……..and there you go tossing ME, the newbie, right in the sink. And, I didn’t even get to see how much suds you wasted while I was there.

Sheesht, I need a beverage!

Great shave, plate3
Carry on

This is BarberDave for TSC News, and your latest Production from the NurseDave Studios!
1. Multiple mentions of BarberDave was AWESOME.... ( will return the favor on 9.12 )
2. Quality control from the Production Company is in questions.. Fire the Gaffer! PSA... Mouthfull of Bourbon and a draw on cigar when camera fell can result in a smoky liquidy retrohale... OUCH!
3. Script, Script, and follow the script
4. Dave's Production Company is on Peyote
5. The best video EVER!!!... So much so that this below is needed and makes it much more enjoyable

Afuente 1.jpg
Great Video @NurseDave

Tell your production company enough is enough. Have them just install a shelf to the side of the mirror.

Back