The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

3:05 Dave throws Mom under the bus......... Great video Dave. Say Hi to the Fam !! 😂

So, any info on the case? Name, model # and where bought?

Dave, we've told you from the very beginning, you needed to add a couple more of those shelves on that back wall. If for no other reason, the aesthetics of it all. Now. the utility of them has justified their existance!

Watching and answering... I have a baker's dozen of Paladin Brushes.

He never made Paladin Soaps himself. It was made by another soapmaker, but I never found out who. It's really good soap, and I enjoy it, but it just didn't sell well, so he quit carrying it. I believe it was a facor of the way his brushes got sold, it didn't fit into browsing his site slowly and adding things ot your cart.

Dave, we've told you from the very beginning, you needed to add a couple more of those shelves on that back wall. If for no other reason, the aesthetics of it all. Now. the utility of them has justified their existance!
Funny you should mention that. I actually looked yesterday to see if they were still available. Haven't floated the suggestion yet...

I guess TSC appreciation shaves are soooooo 2019! :ROFLMAO:

Good stuff Dave. Definitely yes, more open blade shaves this year!

So...... I had thought off and on about playing someone else's video in the background while recording a shave. Never did it and @Dave in KY beat me to doing it. So I figured I should get another idea I had. Adding commentary to someone's shave video! And what a video it is. 3, three, THREE cadre members in one!

Back