The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

All that lather and soap left and no mammoth painting? :LOL: Great looking shave. I like how you knew when to back off to avoid irritation. I think I'm learning the skill of backing off to avoid irritation. Good stuff Dave.

All that lather and soap left and no mammoth painting? :LOL: Great looking shave. I like how you knew when to back off to avoid irritation. I think I'm learning the skill of backing off to avoid irritation. Good stuff Dave.
Keep reminding me, I may try it some day. Although trying it and admitting I did are two different things.

Nice video Dave........ well until you started bragging about your pen 😂 and I wouldn't say I told you so yes I would No really man who am I kidding I TOLD YOU SO 😂

Keep reminding me, I may try it some day. Although trying it and admitting I did are two different things.

You can be a closet mammoth painter if you want to :LOL: I've heard from others who've tried it that it's hard to go back to letting all the great soap go down the drain when it could be used for mammoth painting 😄

I never even saw the Video Title as I never read them, Thanks man for the "Let's make Dave in KY Famous" movement. CLEARLY your BEST video to date :love::cool:

PS- Forgot to say, I can neither confirm or deny that I know where your other CFG soaps are..............

Watching now man. Just before 2:00 I laughed out loud knowing the puzzled look on your face was the realization you were out of your favorite blades for your FAVORITE razor. Sorry 😂 😂 😂 Back to the video.....

HR would not be happy if I asked them if they shaved. We'll leave it at that.
But they're okay with you asking them to smell you ? :p

Thanks for going to all that trouble man. Interesting comments you got. I get a warmer less floral from the cologne sample than my Bottle of the Concentrate. Go figure. Looking forward to smelling the Cologne. I'll get a bottle of Pool and Greet off to ya right away for trade 🤪🤪🤪

That’s also a birthday razor. Having a great time here at Bar Harbor. Successfully dismembered a lobster. I felt like such the carnivore!

Back