The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

Nice shave Dave. That sounded like an AMAZING experience. Glad y'all enjoyed it !!

Yes to shorter but more frequent videos. Looking forward to next one where you finish your thoughts.

Sounds like you had an amazing experience at the restaurant! And... uh... you’re gonna have to make a trip to the garage again soon. Nivea is looking kinda low.

Sounds like you had an amazing experience at the restaurant! And... uh... you’re gonna have to make a trip to the garage again soon. Nivea is looking kinda low.
Ha! You're totally right about that. Better to have it ready.

Yes to shorter but more frequent videos. Looking forward to next one where you finish your thoughts.
Hmmm, I suppose that's a way to look at it. Make 10-12 video more often. I hear there's another Dave that takes that approach. But he's powered by muffins. Hard to maintain that schedule otherwise.

Hmmm, I suppose that's a way to look at it. Make 10-12 video more often. I hear there's another Dave that takes that approach. But he's powered by muffins. Hard to maintain that schedule otherwise.
I don't do THAT many often...................they do come in spurts though. Your subtle complaint has been acknowledged and sent to the appropriate round file.

Nice ramblings Dave! Getting along great with the crusty old wizard I see!

I think we’ve identified your signature move! The throat lather removal!

68D25059-5982-4C35-9E51-8349C6B58650.gif

Thanks for your thoughts Dave! I’m thinking looking at cabbage cases that open like a trifold set. Space for a mirror on top. Kind of like this martini set

03AA35B0-497A-43F0-99B5-33E371C69C75.jpeg

Back