The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

And by the way, there's no need to have a subject in mind to do a video. Just watch me say absolutely nothing when I do mine...........

Just watched Saturday's Video.... oddly enough, I was just thinking about the 2-in-1 this morning and wondering if you ever found a boat for it.

Just watched Saturday's Video.... oddly enough, I was just thinking about the 2-in-1 this morning and wondering if you ever found a boat for it.
I finally started looking for doll house toys hoping to find one. Nope. And that doll house stuff is expensive!

Nice shave Dave!

The soap samples I got to try from Mo were from many iterations ago now, so I doubt there’s much validity to relating it to what he has now, but I did not get along with his vegan base either. His beef tallow and lamb tallow based on the other hand, for me, were easily elite. Some of the scents I had were superb too.

Back