The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

ROFL, classic Dave today. Couldn't figure out if you needed coffee or you were already on a caffeine high.....
It was weird. Seriously, I think I could have just stood there talking about nothing for another half hour. Maybe next time I will and send it directly to Chris ;)

Great time in the den with brer’ Dave! Glad you had a thoroughly enjoyable day trip. Thanks for bringing us along.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe we found out your tolerance level for spice ended at Oreos. :unsure:

Glad you had a great trip Dave. Good shaves, good food, good drinks, good woman to share it with...not much else could top that!

Heh, that’s a good way to look at it. Actually I did it planning on inserting a song from YouTube over it. But they didn’t have one that was long enough and you can only add one. And I figured I better get it up for you guys.

Heh, that’s a good way to look at it. Actually I did it planning on inserting a song from YouTube over it. But they didn’t have one that was long enough and you can only add one. And I figured I better get it up for you guys.
Any song would have ruined it. It was hysterical

Back