The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

I don’t know what it is about wines, maybe it’s the effect exposure to air has on it but the third and fourth glass are WAY better than the first...or at least that’s what I seem to remember.
3rd or 4th glass? Maybe it was just the alcohol talking!!

I've been saying it all along, but just get you another one of those blocky shelf things to fit in that space and give yourself more room to display stuff!

I've been saying it all along, but just get you another one of those blocky shelf things to fit in that space and give yourself more room to display stuff!
Ya, wife said no to that after approving the 3rd one.

Great luxury shave Dave, love you too brother.
1f60b.png

That space is kind of high up to do much with, even for pictures. Any family heirlooms you could hang up, a small sculpture, or maybe some small piece of minimalist art.

hat space is kind of high up to do much with, even for pictures. .
That's kinda what I was thinking. A Barber Pole, unless it was pretty small, would look kinda funny in that spot. You don't want anything too close to the ceiling.

Good shaves Dave, saw them during the Dark Age.

That lime green though...the available colors are one of the few things I hate about the open blade AC shavettes. They should all just come in wood grain (at not such a drastically higher price).

Good shaves Dave, saw them during the Dark Age.

That lime green though...the available colors are one of the few things I hate about the open blade AC shavettes. They should all just come in wood grain (at not such a drastically higher price).
Totally agree. I would really like wood scales on the folding version, but not for the price that they ask. I'm hoping one of our vendors will be able to fill that gap at some point.

Back