The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

Nice shave and the subtitles are absolutely the best!!! mr. Hsu, just shaver a bean, and hairy razor OMG ROTFL:ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)(y)(y)

That was a great, fun video Dave, especially toward the end...but what was that about telling a story at the end, hypocritesaywhat? :p

Nice job with the kami! I usually have these videos playing while doing something else, so I don’t always see the technique going on, but it looks like you have a nice faux-Gillette slide going on with your strokes. Goin advanced in us!

Soap load looked good off the initial load. Working it a bit longer might have helped your later pass lathers thicken up a bit better.

That was a great, fun video Dave, especially toward the end...but what was that about telling a story at the end, hypocritesaywhat? :p
Lol! You know we love ya man. Sometimes the shave just isn't long enough to say what you want to say. But I don't need to tell you that! ;)

In the middle of watching now. You're making me contemplate the cedar now. I don't like straight cedar, but the way you describe it, it sounds good....... of course, you somehow smell mint ??? from Autumn Ash, so I'm not sure I can trust your nose.

Scent notes: Maple, spice, smoke, amber, cedar, oud, rain, plum, blackberry, ash, birch tar, pumpkin, coffee, dirt, mildew

In the middle of watching now. You're making me contemplate the cedar now. I don't like straight cedar, but the way you describe it, it sounds good....... of course, you somehow smell mint ??? from Autumn Ash, so I'm not sure I can trust your nose.

Scent notes: Maple, spice, smoke, amber, cedar, oud, rain, plum, blackberry, ash, birch tar, pumpkin, coffee, dirt, mildew
Hmm, I'll have to check it out when I get home and see if any of those I could connect with the note I was getting. Maybe the blackberry or plum? A slightly acidic fruit note? Who knows. And I know a guy. I might be able to hook you up with a sample.

Nice video and I always thought it was There's Lemon because that's what it sounded like not because of subtitles. I never used them. Put on here to check for you and still shows "there's lemon" must be your linguistics buddy. BarberDave shows up birthday something :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the laugh in the opening. You need to get some sleep!

As to the scents... honestly none of those sound great to me. One day I will get a true coffee scented soap @CBLindsay

I did like @Joe Hackett Iced Coffee but mine is all gone.

Back