The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

Nice video Dave, and have fun on your vacation!

I’m one of those weirdos who think you should get [many] more shaves out of your blades. I tracked my usage twice with a feather, during the 1 blade February challenges. The first time I got 66 shaves, and the second time I got 115 shaves..... from a single Feather!

You can make it a year with one tuck!

Early start for me on Fridays so enjoyed your video with coffee before work. Have a safe trip and enjoyable time with your family. Every time I see picks of Crater lake, I'm in awe.

I'm with you Dave. I get 3 or 4 good shaves from a blade, then it's just not worth suffering with. So I toss them after 3 or 4 also.

Fantastic travel shave Dave! Totally relaxed and recieved a top notch result to boot!

Glad you’re having a good time up there.

Love how you look at the camera after lathering and say I forgot if I did 1 or 2 passes with a look on your face like one of us watching will respond.....sorry, just struck me as funny. Great shave and have safe travels home.

Great stuff Dave. I am jealous you are going to Crater Lake. I really want to see that.

Love how you look at the camera after lathering and say I forgot if I did 1 or 2 passes with a look on your face like one of us watching will respond.....sorry, just struck me as funny. Great shave and have safe travels home.
I was and nobody did!

Fantastic travel shave Dave! Totally relaxed and recieved a top notch result to boot!

Glad you’re having a good time up there.
Great stuff Dave. I am jealous you are going to Crater Lake. I really want to see that.
Thanks guys and thanks for watching. Been enjoying your videos as well.

Watching videos while waiting for coats of wax to dry.......good video Dave. I know exactly what you were trying to saying. When I daily shave and get real close shaves after awhile my skin is more sensitive and I try not to chase the BBS for a few days.

Watching videos while waiting for coats of wax to dry.......good video Dave. I know exactly what you were trying to saying. When I daily shave and get real close shaves after awhile my skin is more sensitive and I try not to chase the BBS for a few days.
Thanks for watching. And I'm totally using that in my promo material. "More exciting than watching wax dry" ?

Man, you had me at campfire! That linger on your skin/clothes, campfire smell is awesome!

Good shave. Glad you’re back home safely and had a good vacation.

Thanks for watching. And I'm totally using that in my promo material. "More exciting than watching wax dry"
1f609.png
Lol, can't wait for the royalties to start rolling in.......

Nice video. I dont think I'd like that soap. Reminds me of Texas on Fire from Stirling.

Back