The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

Dave, I think it is so cool that you have an occupational shave mug, that matches your occupation!

There isn’t even one for me... ?

Someone should really go into make them with custom/modern occupations, but with a vintage look.

Good stuff Dave and I agree with KJ I need a referee mug!

Great shave Dave and Revolution sounds like a good one for me from reading their site and your reaction has me pretty certain it's a buy for me. Thanks

Great shave Dave and Revolution sounds like a good one for me from reading their site and your reaction has me pretty certain it's a buy for me. Thanks
Right on. I’ve been getting a little painting done outside and catch a whiff from time to time and am enjoying it.

Good SOTD video Dave. Sounds like things are normalizing?

Enjoy the rest of the evening!

Nice video Fellow Dave. Hope you mend in time for a nice relaxing trip. I do seem to struggle to hear yours and Chad's videos even when volume is turned up full.

Hmmm, I’d be interested to hear if anyone else notices that. I do listen to mine after posting to make sure it sounds ok and see if I should change something next time. I can make it louder, but that requires the software I have on the computer and I was having a heck of a time getting the video off the phone to the computer.

May be my antiquated computer............................been needing to upgrade but soaps have taken precedence. That and maybe I'm going deaf too.

May be my antiquated computer............................been needing to upgrade but soaps have taken precedence. That and maybe I'm going deaf too.
Well, the string to the tin can needs to be pretty tight.

Excellent video Dave! I don't own a slant razor but I have tried one a few times...I actually think they give a very comfortable shave, but I'm not sure if they give any closer of a shave than the others. I really hope the whole existence of the kidney stone thing goes away soon...it seems you have suffered enough. I'm with you on the soap samples. I do wish there was a repository where members could see what is in stock and maybe trade samples. It would probably take a lot of work for one person to do...but with a bunch of people I think it could work.

By the way...the volume sounds great to me!

Weird, I hear Don, Chris and KJ's fine but Chad and Dave's I have computer volume peaked and also the volume on the youtube screen maxed but barely can hear........................
What I'm hearing is Don, Chris and KJ's voices are like nails on the chalk board to you and reverberate in your head like a howler monkey's scream. I'm not sure I'd characterize them like that, but Chad and I are happy to hear that we're calming and relaxing to you.

1f606.png

What I'm hearing is Don, Chris and KJ's voices are like nails on the chalk board to you and reverberate in your head like a howler monkey's scream. I'm not sure I'd characterize them like that, but Chad and I are happy to hear that we're calming and relaxing to you.

1f606.png
1f602.png
Slightly misinterpreted. I expected calm and hard to hear from Bob Ross but when I had yours cranked up and couldn't hear sometimes (maybe it was when you turn from the camera, I'll pay more attention next time) I was thinking Bob's got a sidekick!!

Back