The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

Dropped a new season huh? I kind of chuckled when you said that. But good shave all in all. I have been hesitant to use the Oleo soaps. Not sure why...but I get the impression that the soaps is a little on the average side of things! I think you confirmed my suspicions. Have a great rest of the weekend with the Wife!

Great confidence showing with the Feather SS Dave! Good shave in all! Don’t forget, it’s not a kami, but you can hold it like one in a limited fashion when necessary.
Ya, just feels strange when I do that. Unbalanced I guess.

Dropped a new season huh? I kind of chuckled when you said that. But good shave all in all. I have been hesitant to use the Oleo soaps. Not sure why...but I get the impression that the soaps is a little on the average side of things! I think you confirmed my suspicions. Have a great rest of the weekend with the Wife!
Hey, I did say better than average.

Watched the Oleo shave this morning. Very cool label, but it seems the soap wasn't as good as you hoped. Making me second guess exploring the Oleo. But truth be told I honestly have not been thinking of adding another soap. Who knows maybe Doug made a 3017er out of me. (ROFL)

Who knows maybe Doug made a 3017er out of me.
Nope, just checked the calendar. It's not April 1st yet.

Man, the standards are high around these parts. Say something is not elite and everyone loses interest. I get it though, can't pursue everything.

Cool video and well done !! But as far as 3 soaps and 1 bowl it's a failure since we didn't see Dave do 3 soaps and the other 2 members never discussed or divulged their 3 soaps. Again fun and I enjoyed but

I don't know what you're talking about. I showed you all three. We all used the same soap(s). Who let the riff-raff in here??

I would never have thought of using those three soaps together....mind BLOWN! Love the 3 soaps, 3 guys but watching Rich with that straight had me cringing. I don’t know if it was technique or ca,era angle but it looked like there was going to be Rich Fillets for lunch.

Outstanding Triple threat shave Dave! Never would have thought of that combination! A Vlog triumph! ?

I would never have thought of using those three soaps together....mind BLOWN! Love the 3 soaps, 3 guys but watching Rich with that straight had me cringing. I don’t know if it was technique or ca,era angle but it looked like there was going to be Rich Fillets for lunch.

The camera is pretty high on the mirror and makes my angle look wide open from above. Some technique too..

Fun video Sir...Daichon? Daicon? What should we call this melding of shavers?

Fun idea, lol.
Cool video and well done !! But as far as 3 soaps and 1 bowl it's a failure since we didn't see Dave do 3 soaps and the other 2 members never discussed or divulged their 3 soaps. Again fun and I enjoyed but

https://media.giphy.com/media/vWJNLvfIEsXzW/giphy.gif

Nurses don’t play by the rules!

https://d28lcup14p4e72.cloudfront.net/225400/4385511/4B88D63B-17EA-4260-86C0-62E466961811.gif

Back