The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

I always go straight to YT to watch videos, when I’m on my phone, because they bog down less. But for some reason, yours never show up on your YT channel until well after you’ve posted here. How is that even possible?

Its still not there.

I always go straight to YT to watch videos, when I’m on my phone, because they bog down less. But for some reason, yours never show up on your YT channel until well after you’ve posted here. How is that even possible?

Its still not there.
I've noticed that with other folks. At least the notifications. I've gotten them days after they are posted and thought "hey a new video!" only to discover I'd already seen it.

Not "Holy Cow" it's "Holy Black. I'm down for trying the razor when it gets to the back of the pile. Glad it's working for you and the Neptune is pretty. Is that a Lotus or PK-47 handle shape?

Alright I am all caught up now let me pull up my notes:

The Accent was HILLARIOUS!!!! Did you start on the egg nog a little early?

YOU GOT MUFFINS?!?!?!

You are turning into quite the comedian.

365 shaves is IMPRESSIVE even if you had to double down a couple times.

Don't blame me for your cartridge shaves. You did that torture on your own.

Bathing in aftershave... I approve.

Share the love of GTB every opportunity you get!

The HB razor looks bulky, stubby, and heavy. Not crazy about the short handle but if it gives a RX levell BBS who am I to judge?

Chad pulls from behind with the marathon catch up. Or he played them all at the same time. Either way, I appreciate it!

Really nice video Dave. Timeless handle is the Plaid handle. Very well done and informative on the 3 for you. Try your washer under the HB razor to get some length.

Near 30 minutes?! That a boy!
1f60e.png

Good video Dave! 6S win was pretty surprising!

Back