The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

Really nice video Dave. Timeless handle is the Plaid handle. Very well done and informative on the 3 for you. Try your washer under the HB razor to get some length.
Yep, going to move the washer for sure. Need to get in some SE and straight shaves first.

Near 30 minutes?! That a boy!
1f60e.png
Ya, but that included four SOTDs ?

Nice stuff Dave.. Been wanting to do a similar experience for myself.
Question?

Dave:..." Yes the Nerd in the Back"

Did you find that the S6 might bore you? Is the experience so good that it presents no challenges? Hense boring?

Nice stuff Dave.. Been wanting to do a similar experience for myself.\nQuestion? \n\nDave:...\" Yes the Nerd in the Back\"\n\nDid you find that the S6 might bore you? Is the experience so good that it presents no challenges? Hense boring? \n
\nYes, but I suppose that\'s not a bad thing. It gets added to the role of the Timeless as a known go-to for a great shave. It plays a role I suppose when you\'re in a hurry, been experimenting a lot or just in the mood for that perfect shave. I would get bored with it for sure without all the other razors to use.

Butting in with my

I find I go to mine a lot and it can get boring like Dave said if you didn't have others to experiment with but I swear if I could have only 1 razor it would be a 6s but perhaps coated for a better look. It always gives me a great shave, it just isn't sexy looking or exciting !

Hokey moley! Watch out for hull plate damage! Those whiskers were actually retreating below the surface for fear of the feather!

You can't say you have shaved with a feather until you use the Feather Super.

Great confidence showing with the Feather SS Dave! Good shave in all! Don’t forget, it’s not a kami, but you can hold it like one in a limited fashion when necessary.

Back