The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

All caught up.. Your lather looks good. Note it was just an observation, not a critique. As long as it shaves good, who cares what it looks like. I know sometimes my lather is thin, but if it's a slick soap it doesn't matter. But I do think that having a super thick lather is a bit luxurious.

Enjoyed the video. And I like the dice idea with the present game. Can you type up the rules? Might use that at our Christmas party this weekend.

Enjoyed the video. And I like the dice idea with the present game. Can you type up the rules? Might use that at our Christmas party this weekend.
This is where I got it from. We're doing it for our department party on Wednesday. We have one of those wheel of fortune wheels, so I put the different actions on that instead of dice. I also added a couple of spaces where you do nothing with one gift. And we added two prizes you take if you're the first one to land on them. They allow you to do one swap at the end after all the gifts are open. So in theory those people get their choice of everything.

https://www.playpartyplan.com/dice-gift-exchange-game/

Seriously? You are going to make me watch a video?
1f60b.png
I'll try to get to it in a bit!

Great shave and thoughts Dave. I agree, slow it (Christmas) down! Enjoy the time with each other, show thanks!

We have a large group usually Christmas morning, since we’re with extended family, and do a couple people get a present, open em/watch, next couple of people get a present, open em/watch, etc.

Back