The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

nice Video, you know a Tesla fan ( Model S Specifically ) I know that you really made this video to try to win the PIF, LOL j/k. I had no idea that people were this way about Tesla

B Dave will school us on how many went to space. This is the one I was looking at.

Bulova Archive Series Men's Watch, Stainless Steel Lunar Pilot Chronograph, Silver-Tone (Model: 96B258) Amazon.com: Bulova Archive Series Men's Watch, Stainless Steel Lunar Pilot Chronograph, Silver-Tone (Model: 96B258) : Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry
most of the Gemini Missions Speedys were worn and All Apollo Missions from the "C" through "J" Missions which would be Apollo 8 through 17 and of course Rolex was on 13 as a backup watch, most of the Orinal Mercury 7 Astronauts had Timex I think until Oemga came into the picture. A couple of Breitlings went as well as backups, but the only actual watch to be worn on the moon was the Speedmaster on a oversized Nato so it could fit over the EVA suits and the reason why the crystals were hesalite to handle temp extremes

but the only actual watch to be worn on the moon was the Speedmaster
And Bulova my friend

“It was during EVA-2 that Scott's Speedmaster popped its crystal; he used his own personal Bulova watch (astronauts were allowed to bring some personal items with them, and a number of astronauts wore personal watches in addition to issued Speedmasters).”
75D9BED6-A1BA-4FFB-BD14-7C9A0D1F1D13.jpeg

Last edited:
Someday I would like a ride in one. I guess here in the 2nd world Teslas are still more of a curiosity. Would be a wicked red light sleeper! Especially knowing how fast the plaid is. I could get where I’m going faster than I run out of power.

Last edited:
Back in my ‘rollin coal’ days I had one of those evil smoke belching VW’s that I cashed out at more than I paid for. Enough ‘Benjamins’ to buy a RAV4 hybrid. 2 electric motors and a gasoline engine.

Here was a guy that put ‘stacks’ on his ‘Coal Bucket’. I thought the bumper sticker was cool. I wonder if he changed over to a ‘Tesla Repellent’ version.

EA594B7D-E459-4C08-9D86-F7A08F2B8DF0.jpeg

🙃

Everything is fine, Dave. Just……..fine…..
ya OK LOL

giphy.gif

Back