The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

AZ is also constitutional carry, so you can carry open and concealed without a permit. I dont personally like that, as with the permit , at least it shows that you have gone through, at least, what used to be a 40-hour course and qualification both in test and on the range. Now in AZ it is only an 8-hour course.... So what is the point, LOL

As to the beard issued with Masks, as I told @NurseDave last night, if you have "maskbeard" or even hat hair. Take a sprayer, or some water, wet the area affected, and rub ( not that way you pigs ) in both a clockwise and then counter clockwise direction. Believe it or not hair does have a memory, and depending on the elasticity of your hair you can fix it. The amount the time it will take does depend on my last statement. Grey hair being the fact that it is much more coarse, and with less elasticity will take a bit more work, Once done comb it out and you are ready for the Oscars.

Catching up, but yes, Dave sent me a sample of V’s Barbershop’s aftershave and it’s one of the best aftershaves I have ever tried. On a past trip to Vegas, I was able to find the local V’s Barbershop and I purchased 3 large bottles of it. Seriously, it’s amazing! One of the best aftershaves I’ve ever tried! And they also carry the Suavacito line of aftershaves.

Last edited:
Great chat.

Love the mug 😍

Until last year, I had not worn a watch in a long time. Then I saw my wife and daughter with their fancy pants gizmo watches saying stuff like “Hey Siri, set a timer for 15 minutes”.

So here I am. Not a ‘cool man’ collection, but I can easily change the display face and have different bands.

Oh and….
“Hey Siri, show me the latest Nurse Dave video.”
Uh yeah, it works.
⌚

It was an omega Speedmaster that went to the moon.

Omega Speedmaster Moon Chrono Manual Gold Mens Watch 310.60.42.50.02.001

Nurse Dave would jump off a bridge to rescue me….🥺

Last edited:
Back