The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

And you are correct! Maol Tangerine is one of the best aftershaves out there! I have the AS - but not the soap because I have Stirling Tangerine (and Satsuma) as well as Heritage Hill but I am sure the soap is wonderful as well! Looks like you enjoyed the shave!

@NurseDave, I have the same issue with masks creasing the Goatee. I can wear a bandana to eliminate this issue because my workplace allows me to do that, but I am guessing yours does not. The bandana is also not very professional looking, but it is fun pretending you are robbing a stagecoach or train.
View attachment 73968
I have had to go into our bank lobby several times since the pandemic started. I always tell the person I am dealing with that it feels strange walking into a bank with a mask on.

Also, our bank is marked Texas Penal Code 30.07. Which means you cannot open carry a firearm into the bank. But that does not include conceal carry. That is restricted with a 30.06 sign and has to be displayed to restrict it.

I have had to go into our bank lobby several times since the pandemic started. I always tell the person I am dealing with that it feels strange walking into a bank with a mask on.

Also, our bank is marked Texas Penal Code 30.07. Which means you cannot open carry a firearm into the bank. But that does not include conceal carry. That is restricted with a 30.06 sign and has to be displayed to restrict it.
That seems weird that you can’t come in where they can see your gun - but you can come in and hide it until you need to use it to acquire some dough that wasn’t specifically yours?

Is it difficult to get a concealed carry in Texas?

So if Christopher Walken “walked” into the bank like this and asked for money - and he had a concealed carry license, is it robbery or armed robbery?

1643029929364.gif

That seems weird that you can’t come in where they can see your gun - but you can come in and hide it until you need to use it to acquire some dough that wasn’t specifically yours?

Is it difficult to get a concealed carry in Texas?

So if Christopher Walken “walked” into the bank like this and asked for money - and he had a concealed carry license, is it robbery or armed robbery?

View attachment 73975
A conceal carry license is not hard to get. But now we are constitutional carry, so you don’t really need the license in most instances.

A conceal carry license is not hard to get. But now we are constitutional carry, so you don’t really need the license in most instances.
In PA, or at least my part of PA, it is not hard to get a CCL either. It is much easier than getting one in NY that is for sure.

PA is also open carry too, but I have only seen a couple guys open carry and that was during hunting season and they were all decked out in hunting gear and had stopped at the local grocery store to get food for the hunting camp they were going to.

Last edited:
Back