The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

Oh dear Lord
“Disclaimer”
Apparently with the sponsorship Dave broke a blood vessel or a small aneurysm And he is not speaking in his right mind none of the offers are actually available except in his own mind .

ROFL

I may need to rethink the sponsorship deal Hah Hah Hah

I’ve been educated.

Whenever I heard the term ‘Every Day Carry’ I assumed firearms. While that may apply to some, I’m glad there is another meaning.

I’ve tried to train my peeps to follow ‘The Prime Directive’, Phone-Keys-Wallet. One is to inventory these 3 things at every departure move.

I’ve been educated.

Whenever I heard the term ‘Every Day Carry’ I assumed firearms. While that may apply to some, I’m glad there is another meaning.

I’ve tried to train my peeps to follow ‘The Prime Directive’, Phone-Keys-Wallet. One is to inventory these 3 things at every departure move.
EDC includes that as well. Glock 27, LCP, or 1911 depending on the season, then Wallet Keys Knife, Pen LED flashlight, Cigar Punch ( the most important part)... Watch, phone
Here is my Current EDC:

02.21.2022 EDC.jpg

BTW Great Video @NurseDave

Last edited:
Back