The Shaving Cadre

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nurse Dave's Journal

I think Dave got the French cuff shirts, not for a sense of style, but as a functional part of his job. When stressed out, it’s very easy to chew off buttons. However, metal cufflinks are much harder to chew through and you can still look good after wanting to throttle an employee or having a bad day. It also illuminates the fact of Dave having to bring scotch, and or any other type of tranquilizers to work.

Tuesday:

1678 days of consecutive shaving - 702 open-blade shaves
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (3)
Tcheon Fung Sing Assoluto 72 Primavere
SV 2.0
Quinn Pink Grapefruit and Orange Rind
Nivea 2:1
Le Labo cream
Dior Sauvage

Last edited:
1679 days of consecutive shaving - 703 open-blade shaves
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (4)
Tcheon Fung Sing Assoluto 72 Primavere
Sorrentino Sea Foam
Quinn Pink Grapefruit and Orange Rind
Nivea 2:1
Penhaligon's Endymion Concentre

The surveyors showed up yesterday and that was that. No free time and was back at work at 5am this morning. They will be here until Friday. I'm paired with the lead physician surveyor so I get to spend all 4 days with him. I need a nap. So this morning was just using what was left in the bowl from yesterday.

Since I seem to be the only cultured one on this string full of heathens…….One could say Assoluto 72 is a symphony of expertly mixed olfactory notes - so in essence the wonderful scent notes write their own symphony……but if that answer won’t satisfy your nascent curiosity…..then I would say a better educated guess would be Vivaldi Four Seasons: Spring given that Vivaldi was Italian like the soap maker and Primavere loosely means Spring.

I have to teach you folks everything. Next time I’m giving out homework.

If I were more tech savvy I could probably crop out the score image and use reverse image search, but now when I try that all I get is more TFS hits.
So… while the Spring movements of Vivaldi’s Op. 8 are accompanied by a poem provided by the composer, the actual score has no words attached and this looks like musical writing for a voice part, not a concerto work. (A little knowledge is a dangerous thing Brian).

Nope just observation and reporting to your superiors… Ya they hired me to keep an eye on you… They’re “worried” about you

PS you also disparaged left handers….. so it is SO ON!

Wait till Sunday. I have a special job for
You. You may have forgotten it is TSC Chili Night

I've seen that film (and read the book) so often I can quote the entire film. So keep your Ho, There.

Back