The Shaving Cadre

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nurse Dave's Journal

Dude, I can only dream. You know when you have earbuds in and your phone reads alerts to you, I love that. Not that I want the need to have hearing aids, but having a constant connection to that would be cool.

I didn't want to assume it's only an Apple thing since I don't know anything about knock-off phones, but maybe it is. Ya, any alerts you have to pop-up on your phone. If your screen is off and earbuds in, you hear them. Texts, news alerts, when Rich posts a YouTube video...

1673 days of consecutive shaving - 699 open-blade shaves
Blackland Vector w/ Schick Proline (4)
Southern Witchcrafts Carpathia
Copper boar
Quinn Pink Grapefruit and Orange Rind
Nivea 2:1
Southern Witchcrafts Carpathia AS
Nameless by Mark Buxton

I forget, is this model razor called "The Sam" because it's kind of meh?

1674 days of consecutive shaving - 700 open-blade shaves
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (1)
The Club Oriental Oud
Paladin Brush of Shame
Quinn Pink Grapefruit and Orange Rind
Nivea 2:1
Tom Ford Oud Minerale

Open blade shave #700 today gentlemen.

You know that saying, lack of planning on your part doesn't constitute an emergency on my part? Well, that's not true when it's your boss asking for things. Yesterday and today have felt like fire drills workwise. I even tried to sneak in a haircut today but had to leave when it wound up I was going to have to wait for one guy. Bring on the weekend!

Back