The Shaving Cadre

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nurse Dave's Journal

Saturday:

1675 days of consecutive shaving - 701 open-blade shaves
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (2)
Murphy & McNeil Olde Bushmalt
RazoRock synth
Quinn Pink Grapefruit and Orange Rind
Nivea 2:1

Sunday:

1676 days of consecutive shaving - 701 open-blade shaves
Rockwell 6S w/ Wizamet (1)
McDuff Soap Company Royal Earl Grey
And a brush

No photo

1677 days of consecutive shaving - 701 open-blade shaves
Rockwell 6S w/ Wizamet (2)
Strop Shoppe Alpine Frost
Blue Honeycomb
Prorasso Mint and Rosemary talc
Atelier Cologne Philtre Ceylan

Sorry, Sam. I don't do deets on retrospective posts. But, I will tell you it's Monday again. I got to pick up another french cuff shirt and a charcoal overcoat from the tailor this weekend. I don't know if I've mentioned it in my journal, but my arms seem to be 1 1/2" short for my girth somehow. Everything I try on seems to be a bit too long. This of course adds to the expense for each item, but I think I'm set and stylish for a while. I also picked up a couple of pairs of shoes for work this weekend. For the most part, I've been wearing the same pair for the last 4-5 years. I got some of those fancy boots with the zipper down the side that look like you're wearing dress shoes. I think this all gets me pretty close to being allowed to have a walking stick. Other than that I was bummed Sunday. I missed the opportunity in the morning to enjoy a cigar when the sun was even though it was chilly. The rains and the winds moved it and it was just nasty the rest of the day.

Exactly..
1. reality, being honest, about your"Attributes", and not leading you on , and a true friend and not blowing smoke up your kilt ( Dave)
2. a bootlicking, butt kissing, suck-up who is wanting some "service" from his Master (Brian)

I need to break out my french cuff shirts again. I got out of wearing them when I stopped working for architects. I was always better dressed than the guy with the license.

Back