The Shaving Cadre

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nurse Dave's Journal

one of the cats urged on the jacket of my tux! The cleaners are gonna yuk it up over that mess.

They figured out how to make a nest on the shelf above wheat was my inactive wardrobe. Newark only has one cleaner left. I used to take all my shirts in. Dang! I’m glad those days are behind me.

1658 days of consecutive shaving - 689 open-blade shaves
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (1)
Lakewood Soap Company Prairie Song
Oz purple
Quinn Pink Grapefruit and Orange Rind
Nivea 2:1
Prorasso Mint and Rosemary talc
Histoires de Parfums 1899

Yesterday morning waking up late threw me off. I forgot my work computer and a watch. And apparently didn’t clean up my soap and brush. I want into the den this morning to find the remnants of yesterday’s lather. There was still soap at the bottom of the bowl as well, so what the heck, that’s what I used today too.

I have a conundrum. I've tried to be a benevolent Lord, but my squire has been getting pretty lippy about his entitlement to be of some royal title as well. Almost as if he were from the current generation of participation trophy winners. I'm torn between having his head removed and seeing how long he has to play at this because it runs its course. I guess the tough spot is, without his head he'll be of a little less use. Not a lot less, but enough to be noticed.

Lord Sprecher, the royal guild of CT management has received your complaints and are in the process of determining proper name punishment for your squire. As his Lord, what you do to him, physically as far as removing digits, or covering him in honey, and putting fire ants on him, is entirely up to you, or just a good old fashion beheading, but just know that the CT guild will ensure that his title is commensurate to your decision of punishment, whether that be in this life or posthumously

Sincerely,
The Royal CT Guild of the Realm

Post script, postscript:
We have also noticed if you do be had him please save that as we can make a mold, we have Turkish artisans they can make a wonderful shaved bowl based on that shape and they may not have to divot it

well, it’s still early Brian I’m deciding whether based on your responses how to determine your CT and whether or not, I will root for Philadelphia, which was my plan , or switch to Kansas City because as we all know ,if I route for a team that you’re playing my team will win LOL

Yes, let the sucking up begin🤪🤪🤪

Back