The Shaving Cadre

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nurse Dave's Journal

2022 shave #333 (DE:71 SE:81 Str:180 Cart:0) - 1586 days of consecutive shaving
Feather SS w/ Feather Proguard (3)
WSP Barbershop
Stirling synth
No-name lemon toner

Mmmmmm scotch
7A9D5A53-0BAA-44F8-8D88-049372302940.jpeg

Been a pretty good trip. I brought a bunch of Starbucks gift cards to give the airport and plane crew as we made our way through the night before Thanksgiving. Boy, that sure opened the gates for free snacks and liquor!

Yummy turkey on the Trager and I could taste the herbs that were inside in the white meat. Mostly just relaxing with a couple short trips for casual shopping other than that. A more relaxing trip without kids for sure!

I brought a bunch of Starbucks gift cards to give the airport and plane crew as we made our way through the night before Thanksgiving. Boy, that sure opened the gates for free snacks and liquor!
Oh, so that's the plane's liquor cabinet. I thought it was yours! My bad. :)

2022 shave #336 (DE:72 SE:81 Str:182 Cart:0) - 1589 days of consecutive shaving
Gilette Psycho w/ Wizamet (2)
Hawaiian Shaving Co Kalopa
Big green
Quinn Pink Grapefruit and Orange Rind
Nivea 2:1
Penhaligon's Bayolea

Got back home Sunday afternoon after only an hour delay and no lost luggage so I say that's a win. No gift cards to hand out on this flight, so I had to do the whole thing sober. Over the trip, I decided to 3017 like Sam (other than it was just for the trip and not until the soap ran out). This is my first run try of Hawaiian shave soap. It was hard as a rock so no bowl lathering. Just put it in a metal tin and went to town. Didn't lather all that great, so missing some cushion, but had a lot of slickness after. I couldn't tell you what it smelled like because there was no smell.
Today is kind of weird. Our sister hospital is running a moc survey and took all my staff. So it's just me and one other guy in the department today. Wish I brought some gifts to wrap or something.
973B912E-EB02-4D18-A760-992063710DE5.jpeg

Nah dude, I'm the king of wrapping. Not just the easy stuff where my edges are sharp and gaps are taped down, but I'm also given any crazy shaped things because I am the king!
I get that too from my family on wrapping. But I can wrap a hammer to look like an airplane..So I guess there's that .. ;) :D

Back