The Shaving Cadre

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nurse Dave's Journal

That's potentially 16 for dinner. I was sitting in the living room yesterday morning trying to envision where all these people will be sitting. Cue rearranging the whole room and taking a large piece of furniture downstairs for storage.
Hang on......when we all know that Warehouse 1 looks like this....

1669064217822.png

....there can be no issue of where to seat all of the family during dinner....but you do have to be careful that someone may find and open up a few bottles of your best stock. Just set up card tables near the more "pedestrian" bottles and throw a tarp over the good stuff. Problem solved

2022 shave #329 (DE:70 SE:81 Str:177 Cart:0) - 1582 days of consecutive shaving
Rockwell 6S w/ Wizamet (2)
Southern Witchcrafts Carpathia
Paladin Brush of Shame
Quinn Pink Grapefruit and Orange Rind
Nivea 2:1
Le Labo Tabac 28

So today took a left turn. My daughter was informed that one of her friends was COVID+. So she tested when she got home from school and popped positive herself. This caused a lot of texting as the other two girls leave for Canada tomorrow, and the wife and I leave for Oregon. We think we're pretty safe as my daughter was with her mom all weekend and then went right to bed when she got home so actually very little exposure for the rest of us. The last time one of the kids was positive the rest of the house was able to make it though without getting it. So I'm home today working and then she'll go back with her mom tonight. Everyone is testing and should be off to our various destinations. Good times.

B5DD23B7-0EE3-4007-9FD8-26461F4A2C75.jpeg

Paladin Brush of Shame
Le Labo Tabac 28

So today took a left turn. My daughter was informed that one of her friends was COVID+. So she tested when she got home from school and popped positive herself. This caused a lot of texting as the other two girls leave for Canada tomorrow, and the wife and I leave for Oregon. We think we're pretty safe as my daughter was with her mom all weekend and then went right to bed when she got home so actually very little exposure for the rest of us. The last time one of the kids was positive the rest of the house was able to make it though without getting it. So I'm home today working and then she'll go back with her mom tonight. Everyone is testing and should be off to our various destinations. Good times.

View attachment 98691
Sorry to hear of the headache this thing is still causing. We are in a similar boat as my mom gets to end her isolation either tomorrow or Thursday and so far none of us have came up positive again either after our exposures to her after she got out of the hospital when we saw her and my dad. Good luck my friend....

Paladin Brush of Shame
Le Labo Tabac 28

View attachment 98691
The Paramedic Says. Scotch and Cigars STAT

2022 shave #330 (DE:71 SE:81 Str:177 Cart:0) - 1583 days of consecutive shaving
Rockwell 6S w/ Wizamet (3)
GTB
Stirling synth
GTB AS
GTB EdP

This is one of those stupid work days. Enough people are gone that there are no meetings. Some people say it's nice that's it's quiet so they can get a lot of work done. I say, I should be off like everyone else and I'm sliding the day by! Well, I'll do some practice for my test next week. But for now it's coffee and yacht rock.

48BC16B1-1F75-4C36-A19C-3896189B58BE.jpeg

Paladin Brush of Shame
Le Labo Tabac 28

View attachment 98691
That’s a bummer - I hope she doesn’t get it bad this time around!

Back