The Shaving Cadre

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nurse Dave's Journal

2022 shave #350 (DE:73 SE:82 Str:184 Cart:0) - 1593 days of consecutive shaving
Kamisori w/ Feather Proguard (4)
Oz Winter
Copper boar
Quinn Pink Grapefruit and Orange Rind
Nivea 2:1
Penhaligon’s Sartorial

Whew! Busy day. Posted a video of this shave but forgot to take a picture. Shipped off my Rudolph gift. Then got to work on pulling up the rest of the Christmas decorations for inside and out. Out will wait for the rains to stop tomorrow, but full steam ahead inside with the village. This year I’m converting the main village to LED lights so that we don’t have any that need battery powered tea lights any more. One command to Alexa and they all light up. Now I’m thinking about doing the same thing with all the little trees that take battery packs. Got as far as I could and needed to order some more connectors.

Then to top the day off, our own Brian sent me an early Christmas gift of a Lordship. Now, do I need to switch the “Master” with the “Lord” in my TSC title?

When Alexa finally gains consciousness, she’ll have total control over the entire Sprecher domain!

2022 shave #350 (DE:73 SE:82 Str:184 Cart:0) - 1593 days of consecutive shaving
Kamisori w/ Feather Proguard (4)
Oz Winter
Copper boar
Penhaligon’s Sartorial

Whew! Busy day. Posted a video of this shave but forgot to take a picture. Shipped off my Rudolph gift. Then got to work on pulling up the rest of the Christmas decorations for inside and out. Out will wait for the rains to stop tomorrow, but full steam ahead inside with the village. This year I’m converting the main village to LED lights so that we don’t have any that need battery powered tea lights any more. One command to Alexa and they all light up. Now I’m thinking about doing the same thing with all the little trees that take battery packs. Got as far as I could and needed to order some more connectors.

Then to top the day off, our own Brian sent me an early Christmas gift of a Lordship. Now, do I need to switch the “Master” with the “Lord” in my TSC title?
Did you look? “Lord of the blindness”

Sunday:

2022 shave #351 (DE:73 SE:82 Str:185 Cart:0) - 1594 days of consecutive shaving
Kamisori w/ Feather Proguard (5)
Crown & Crane Barista
Graydog Education History
Storybook Soapworks Midnight Embers

FBDA7BCB-93BF-4A9A-B734-40207687DC82.jpeg

2022 shave #352 (DE:73 SE:83 Str:185 Cart:0) - 1595 days of consecutive shaving
Blackland Vector* w/ Schick Proline (3)
PdP 63
Muhle Rocca
Le Labo AS lotion
Marc-Antoine B683

Lots of Christmas decorating. Up and down the stairs. Boxes everywhere. Pretty much have the inside done. The back deck is mostly done. The front needs to wait for the purchase of new lights which are apparently in short supply. This year I would totally be cool not stressing about the outside and just enjoying our villages and such.

Some bumps in the road with the oldest this weekend. Odd how it gets to a point where you're sad that you know there's limited time until you don't see them every day. While at the same time hoping that day comes before you kill them.
88FB5234-3904-4939-943D-7ABF940E900A.jpeg

2022 shave #352 (DE:73 SE:83 Str:185 Cart:0) - 1595 days of consecutive shaving
Blackland Vector* w/ Schick Proline (3)
PdP 63
Muhle Rocca
Le Labo AS lotion
Marc-Antoine B683

Lots of Christmas decorating. Up and down the stairs. Boxes everywhere. Pretty much have the inside done. The back deck is mostly done. The front needs to wait for the purchase of new lights which are apparently in short supply. This year I would totally be cool not stressing about the outside and just enjoying our villages and such.

Some bumps in the road with the oldest this weekend. Odd how it gets to a point where you're sad that you know there's limited time until you don't see them every day. While at the same time hoping that day comes before you kill them.
View attachment 99660
I love that brush! I had considered the razor version because I love the wood - but thought (at the time) the razor was too Light for my tastes…..but you never know. Is the middle part of the brush handle wrapped in wood with a metal core- or is it completely wood?

Now that I have two out of the house with one more coming at the end of this school year - I feel for you brother!

2022 shave #353 (DE:73 SE:83 Str:186 Cart:0) - 1596 days of consecutive shaving
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (1)
Talbot Author's Ridge
TSC Legacy
Le Labo AS lotion
Scents of Wood something

Oh baby, this is a good smelling soap! It's up there with Nuavia Rossa. It doesn't last long, but for at least half the day when I put my mask on I could smell it. I would like a matching scent for this.
3D4A5B3E-B30A-4E3B-BB50-788DFB5ABD88.jpeg

Wednesday:

2022 shave #354 (DE:73 SE:83 Str:187 Cart:0) - 1597 days of consecutive shaving
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (2)
CBL Hombres
AP Silk Smoke
CBL Hombres AS
Tom Ford Tuscan Leather

823C4EF6-A41D-4290-A3EB-12EBACFD59F8.jpeg

Thursday: