The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

Yes, many places here that is the case as well. Many people here also can't wear fake nails, where I could get away with that as well.
I’ve definitely worked at no fragrance places. Current job tolerates very light fragrance, but nails on any clinical person must be clean, trimmed, no polish or fake nails.

Googly eyes make everything better....even someone as perfect as Dave...
Ironically, when the pandemic was just starting and masks were new for everyone, I bought fake mustaches and googly eyes for people in the command center to put on them. Nobody utilized them. People are sooooo serious in these situations.

2022 shave #300 (DE:65 SE:73 Str:161 Cart:0) - 1554 days of consecutive shaving
Feather SS w/ Feather PRO (4)
Macduffs Soap Company Bad Santa
Maggard Synth
Quinn Cucumber Mint
Nivea 2:1
Le Labo AS lotion
Hermetico Source 1

Another good shave with the Pro blade. Though I might have been a bit too cautious and am feeling a little more regrowth at noon than I prefer for this time of day.

Had a very California thing just happen. A meeting ended due to earthquake and people wanting to check on their departments. It wasn't bad at all, just went on longer than the quick little jolts we usually get. It was interesting, a rumbling followed by a gentle swaying of the hospital that lasted long enough to realize it wasn't something just the floor above or below. Every one of these is a good thing because it relieves some pressure.
C68C7CE5-94AD-4FDA-B5FF-3D1A99C6040C.jpeg

2022 shave #300 (DE:65 SE:73 Str:161 Cart:0) - 1554 days of consecutive shaving
Feather SS w/ Feather PRO (4)
Macduffs Soap Company Bad Santa
Maggard Synth
Quinn Cucumber Mint
Nivea 2:1
Le Labo AS lotion
Hermetico Source 1

Another good shave with the Pro blade. Though I might have been a bit too cautious and am feeling a little more regrowth at noon than I prefer for this time of day.

Had a very California thing just happen. A meeting ended due to earthquake and people wanting to check on their departments. It wasn't bad at all, just went on longer than the quick little jolts we usually get. It was interesting, a rumbling followed by a gentle swaying of the hospital that lasted long enough to realize it wasn't something just the floor above or below. Every one of these is a good thing because it relieves some pressure.
View attachment 96525
Loma Prieta. 1988. I was in Monterey.

Little pressure relief my fanny.

Last time we had a quake here in Vegas, everyone around us freaked out.....Michelle and I just said "felt like a 3.5". Its a California thing.

Back