The Shaving Cadre

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nurse Dave's Journal

I've been in three quakes: Good Friday 1964 Alaska, Cincinnati summer 1980 (I was at an air base near Dayton, so it wasn't very strong. Scary though, I was laid up in a hospital bed and couldn't walk). and one centered in Maryland outside DC, which I felt while in a meeting on the top floor at the hospital. We went down nine flights to a second floor office to finish.

Created by Richard Donner and Mario Puzo, Eve Teschmacher first appears in Superman and Superman II, portrayed by Valerie Perrine. Miss Teschmacher is Lex Luthor's assistant and shares a relationship with her employer similar to that which exists (decades later) between Joker and Harley Quinn. In the film series, Eve is Lex Luthor's closest assistant and apparently his love interest, although she is also attracted to her employer's arch-foe Superman. She frequently questions Luthor's evil schemes, and is clearly disloyal during his planned "Crime of The Century", rescuing Superman from certain death to thwart Luthor. However, this only happens after she makes Superman promise to save her mother in Hackensack, New Jersey, to which Lex has sent a nuclear missile.

In Superman II, she uses a hot-air balloon to rescue Lex from the State Penitentiary, along with his assistant Otis, whom Luthor leaves behind since he weighs down the balloon. According to the Superman II: Richard Donner Cut, she talks of going on a vacation with Lex to somewhere romantic, but Lex insists on going north to Superman's Fortress of Solitude to learn the secret of Superman's abilities. Miss Teschmacher reluctantly goes along with his plan.

Created by Richard Donner and Mario Puzo, Eve Teschmacher first appears in Superman and Superman II, portrayed by Valerie Perrine. Miss Teschmacher is Lex Luthor's assistant and shares a relationship with her employer similar to that which exists (decades later) between Joker and Harley Quinn. In the film series, Eve is Lex Luthor's closest assistant and apparently his love interest, although she is also attracted to her employer's arch-foe Superman. She frequently questions Luthor's evil schemes, and is clearly disloyal during his planned "Crime of The Century", rescuing Superman from certain death to thwart Luthor. However, this only happens after she makes Superman promise to save her mother in Hackensack, New Jersey, to which Lex has sent a nuclear missile.

In Superman II, she uses a hot-air balloon to rescue Lex from the State Penitentiary, along with his assistant Otis, whom Luthor leaves behind since he weighs down the balloon. According to the Superman II: Richard Donner Cut, she talks of going on a vacation with Lex to somewhere romantic, but Lex insists on going north to Superman's Fortress of Solitude to learn the secret of Superman's abilities. Miss Teschmacher reluctantly goes along with his plan.
Sounds like Eve Teschmacher doesn’t know if she wants to be good or evil.

To be honest, I still can't figure our what she has to do with what you posted.
In the movie, Lex Luthor was going to nuke the fault line in California because he bought all the property east of the fault line. But Miss Teschmacher got upset because her mother lived on the other side of what would then be considered under water. So she saved Superman.

Back