The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

Tues:

2022 shave #293 (DE:62 SE:72 Str:158 Cart:0) - 1547 days of consecutive shaving
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (3)
West Coast Shaving No14 Sequoia
Graydog Quilt
Quinn Cucumber Mint
Nivea 2:1
666EB992-A698-4C6E-9AB6-A3E4DF270FAA.jpeg

Thursday:

2022 shave #295 (DE:64 SE:72 Str:158 Cart:0) - 1549 days of consecutive shaving
Rockwell 6S w/ Wizamet (1)
CBL Harvest Oud
Sorrentino Oregon State
Quinn Cucumber Mint
Tom Ford The Noir
EA51DBC8-33EE-4E9A-A99D-5D84A1B3A072.jpeg

2022 shave #296 (DE:64 SE:72 Str:159 Cart:0) - 1550 days of consecutive shaving
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (4)
Grooming Dept Tobacco Oud
Sorrentino Oregon State
Quinn Cucumber Mint
Le Labo AS lotion
Le Labo Tabac 28*

Slacking on the journal again. Let's see what's been up since the last time I posted. Home early with a sick girl on Tues and Wed. Nothing bad, but just the miserable stuff where one doesn't want to have to deal with anything but students need to keep up with their work. One of the days I happened to turn on the TV when the local news was starting, which I never watch, and happen to catch Air Force 2 was at SFO and should be leaving in about 15min. Well, out on the porch I go and track it down with the binoculars. Then tune into air traffic control and watch/hear the activities. There was one United pilot who was NOT happy with the movement hold.

Stole B Dave's invitation to an event at his favorite watch shop. Extreme underwater photographer Becky Schott was there to talk about her work which is done while wearing a diving Seiko. The SVP of N America Seiko was there too. He says "hi", Dave. One moment, please...

Now I just gotta slide through the last half of this day and until tomorrow morning when I'm off call.
C23FA999-40E3-4112-92C8-4FDBA6E95F78.jpeg

*the only good Tabac @Scuttlesoap

2022 shave #296 (DE:64 SE:72 Str:159 Cart:0) - 1550 days of consecutive shaving
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (4)
Grooming Dept Tobacco Oud
Sorrentino Oregon State
Quinn Cucumber Mint
Le Labo AS lotion
Le Labo Tabac 28*

Slacking on the journal again. Let's see what's been up since the last time I posted. Home early with a sick girl on Tues and Wed. Nothing bad, but just the miserable stuff where one doesn't want to have to deal with anything but students need to keep up with their work. One of the days I happened to turn on the TV when the local news was starting, which I never watch, and happen to catch Air Force 2 was at SFO and should be leaving in about 15min. Well, out on the porch I go and track it down with the binoculars. Then tune into air traffic control and watch/hear the activities. There was one United pilot who was NOT happy with the movement hold.

Stole B Dave's invitation to an event at his favorite watch shop. Extreme underwater photographer Becky Schott was there to talk about her work which is done while wearing a diving Seiko. The SVP of N America Seiko was there too. He says "hi", Dave. One moment, please...

Now I just gotta slide through the last half of this day and until tomorrow morning when I'm off call.
View attachment 96202

*the only good Tabac @Scuttlesoap
ROFL

Saturday:

2022 shave #297 (DE:64 SE:73 Str:159 Cart:0) - 1551 days of consecutive shaving
Asylum "The Doctor" RX w/ Feather Proguard (4)
Mammoth Soaps Almond Leather
Sorrentino Green :sick:
Quinn Cucumber Mint
Mammoth Soaps Almond Leather AS
Chiseled Face GTB EdP

Video posted
ACBEDD20-7404-4328-9AD3-3187DCFA0BCD.jpeg

Sunday:

2022 shave #298 (DE:64 SE:73 Str:160 Cart:0) - 1552 days of consecutive shaving
Kamisori w/ Feather Proguard (3)
Paladin Shaving Tobacco Road
Paladin Brush of Shame
Quinn Cucumber Mint
Prorasso Mint and Rosemary talc
Cuba Classic Orange

Video posted
19C04835-F662-4B63-AC4E-89F2C4DC1518.jpeg

2022 shave #299 (DE:65 SE:73 Str:160 Cart:0) - 1553 days of consecutive shaving
Rockwell 6S w/ Wizamet (2)
Grooming Dept Elan
Sorrentino Ocean Waves
Quinn Cucumber Mint
Le Labo AS lotion
Penhaligon's Juniper Sling

This Juniper Sling has much less strength than other Penhaligon scents, but it's a good one. More of a personal scent than one you get to share with your followers, or those you are chasing.
FCB57288-630C-48B4-90EF-C2520F35FF39.jpeg

My neighbor is a Physicians Assistant. He says that the wearing of fragrances of any kind is strictly forbidden in his workplace. He works at our largest hospital. Due to allergy concerns.
Yes, many places here that is the case as well. Many people here also can't wear fake nails, where I could get away with that as well.

Back