The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

2022 shave #204 (DE:42 SE:54 Str:107 Cart:0) - 1460 days of consecutive shaving
Occam Oren w/ Feather Proguard (5)
Paladin Tobacco Road
Paladin Brush of Shame
Quinn Cucumber Mint
Nivea 2:1
Tabac 28

Well, I was going to post the lyrics to Tocabbo Road, but it turns out that's not a very happy song so we'll forgo that. Watch update for Dave. I was outbid on both watches I was winning on the bay, so that's good. I wanted the one ending later more than the one that just ended. So it gives me time to think if I'll go for that one.

AF255675-E977-480C-A32D-89CF783FEC9D.jpeg

Interesting design! Super industrial. Is that considered a GMT or a chronograph or both? 🤔
It's listed as a chronograph but it looks like the top right subdial is the speeding hand for the chrono, so the red hand is likely a GMT? Not sure. I don't use those functions so I just go by looks ;) This caught my eye because it was different. Then I decided it was a bit too different and I likely wouldn't reach for it often enough to spend money on it.

Sunday:

2022 shave #206 (DE:43 SE:54 Str:108 Cart:0) - 1462 days of consecutive shaving
Rockwell 6s w/ Wilkinson Sword (1)
Zingari Man The Healers
AP Silk Smoke knot
Quinn Cucumber Mint
Zingari Man The Healers AS

Video posted
68304C7E-3359-4B8A-9779-55642631296B.jpeg

2022 shave #207 (DE:44 SE:54 Str:108 Cart:0) - 1463 days of consecutive shaving
Rockwell 6s w/ Wilkinson Sword (2)
Crowne & Crane Barista
AP Silk Smoke knot
Quinn Cucumber Mint
Crowne & Crane Barista AS

Dragging a bit this morning so I looked for a coffee-scented soap. Don't know what happened to the picture. I went to add it and it's not there. I know I put everything in place and framed the pic on the phone. Guess I just didn't hit the button. Well, you'll just have to imagine. Going to be a short but busy week as we head up to Oregon on Thursday.

Jolly good fellow
EnormousGloriousKite-size_restricted.gif

Back