The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

2022 shave #193 (DE:42 SE:49 Str:101 Cart:0) - 1449 days of consecutive shaving
Occam Oren w/ Feather Proguard (3)
Southern Witchcrafts Carpathia
Maggard synth
Quinn Pink Grapefruit and Orange Rind
Nivea 2:1
Southern Witchcrafts Carpathia AS

Hey, any of you guys ever seen this razor before. It's incredible!

Turned in my final paper for my research project today. Have my poster presentation finalized and present it next week. Just a 2 page reflection paper to do and that's all she wrote for school!
View attachment 88409
I have always wanted to get one of the Occam Razors one day.... How is it?

2022 shave #194 (DE:42 SE:50 Str:101 Cart:0) - 1450 days of consecutive shaving
Occam Oren w/ Feather Proguard (4)
Razor Master Juha
Paladin Honey Noir Oscar
Le Labo Patchouli 24

Well, another amazing professional level shave in the books. There's some shuffling around in my company which will result in my hospital switching which larger hospital we're teamed up with when jobs need to span more than one. This means I get a new boss, but it's been someone I've worked for in different capacities more than once before and she's great so I'm looking forward to that.
314D1AE9-F08D-489F-98AE-54D632AD6AD5.jpeg

Wednesday:

2022 shave #195 (DE:42 SE:50 Str:102 Cart:0) - 1451 days of consecutive shaving
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (3)
CBL Cigar Shop Indian
Graydog Education History
Tom Ford Tuscan Leather

62FC6570-659D-41D1-A10A-1899DFB81380.jpeg

2022 shave #196 (DE:42 SE:50 Str:103 Cart:0) - 1452 days of consecutive shaving
Shavette w/ Feather (2)
The Sudsy Soapery
AP Silk Smoke knot
Galimard Sensuel Safron

So, I guess it's not Friday yet huh? I could sure use a morning of just an hour more sleep. I've come to work at an early hour for so long, it would just feel wrong coming in later. And, AND my coffee guy is on vacation. I was going to order some coffee last week and kept forgetting. I saw an email from him on Saturday and thought "Oh, I'll go order some right now!" Nope, it was an email saying it will be gone two weeks. TWO WEEKS!?!?! What kind of drug dealer caffeine supplier businessman takes off two weeks? I haven't had coffee at work all week yet.
B42AFB6D-AE09-4632-ABAC-69ED26BF2342.jpeg

Back