The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

Louis Vuitton Ombre Nomade

That's it. No shave this morning just sprayed on some animal magnetism. :eek: I was running behinder than normal and I thought maybe I'd experience the joy of removing more hair and wait until this evening. I'm already regretting that decision. I dunno how you hobos can go days anymore!

Wow...it must be running-late day. I, too, was late and missed the morning shave. I even missed the chance to put some Tommy Bahama So Cool EDC from one of my few samples. Enjoy your hobo morning.

Louis Vuitton Ombre Nomade

That's it. No shave this morning just sprayed on some animal magnetism. :eek: I was running behinder than normal and I thought maybe I'd experience the joy of removing more hair and wait until this evening. I'm already regretting that decision. I dunno how you hobos can go days anymore!

Wow...it must be running-late day. I, too, was late and missed the morning shave. I even missed the chance to put some Tommy Bahama So Cool EDC from one of my few samples. Enjoy your hobo morning.
Slackers

2022 shave #190 (DE:41 SE:48 Str:100 Cart:0) - 1446 days of consecutive shaving
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (2)
Saponificio Varesino Opunita
Saponificio Varesino 2.0 two-band 26mm Manchurian High Mountain White badger knot in Ziricote handle
Quinn Pink Grapefruit and Orange Rind
Nivea 2:1
Saponificio Varesino Opunita AS

Late day shave. Video posted.

2022 shave #191 (DE:42 SE:48 Str:100 Cart:0) - 1447 days of consecutive shaving
Rockwell 6S w/ Feather (3)
CBL Barber’s Chair
Paladin Vintage Port Cleo
Prorasso Mint and Rosemary talc
Missoni

I remembering noticing this before. I really do think there is something to facial hair growing slower at night than during the day. It’s not totally unreasonable to think there might be something to it as other processes are regulated differently at night. But I know I woke up with less hair growth than I would normally have after a day at work. Anyway, with minimal stubble I went the route of extreme skin stretching and getting a glass smooth, dolphin screaming shave.

Felt a little nostalgic this morning and decided to go charge at the place I used to us all the time. Since moving to the house, 2 even closer supercharger places have opened up. But today it’s back to the good ole days of charging and then stopping at Total Wine on the way home. I think they miss me there.
1E16F576-EC67-4F9A-BBB3-1954C3942326.jpeg

2022 shave #192 (DE:42 SE:48 Str:101 Cart:0) - 1448 days of consecutive shaving
Shavette w/ Feather (1)
A&E Turkish Coffee
Custom synth
The Holy Black Cowboy Coffee AS
Maison Margiela Replica Coffee Break

Video posted
EE3B1098-4ED9-4042-B67A-62EBF4A9899A.jpeg

2022 shave #193 (DE:42 SE:49 Str:101 Cart:0) - 1449 days of consecutive shaving
Occam Oren w/ Feather Proguard (3)
Southern Witchcrafts Carpathia
Maggard synth
Southern Witchcrafts Carpathia AS

Hey, any of you guys ever seen this razor before. It's incredible!

Turned in my final paper for my research project today. Have my poster presentation finalized and present it next week. Just a 2 page reflection paper to do and that's all she wrote for school!
C2A8030A-05EE-4474-B224-F87BCF6309E3.jpeg

Turned in my final paper for my research project today. Have my poster presentation finalized and present it next week. Just a 2 page reflection paper to do and that's all she wrote for school!
Congratulations, Dave! That's a great feeling. What is your research project on?

What’s the Master’s degree equivalent of an all night rager a younger undergraduate might throw at this point? 🤔

Back