The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

It hit blade down enough to draw a little blood,
giphy-downsized-large.gif

2022 shave #145 (DE:36 SE:40 Str:68 Cart:0) - 1401 days of consecutive shaving
Gillette Aristocrat 1952-1954 w/ Wizamet (2)
TDS Juice Green Grass
AP silk smoke
Quinn's Lavender
Nivea 2:1
Tommy Bahama St Barts

Oh hells no! The cost of my daily breakfast burrito has gone up $1. I'm going to go back to office-based breakfast choices. I could see 0.25 or even 50 cent raise. But a jump of a whole dollar? No way buddy. I guess I can mentally add that money to my watch fund. That's all I have to say today.

Oh ya the soap. More citrus and lemon than grass.
D6F807F5-16D3-4699-A5EC-AE8224279DF4.jpeg

C’mon we all know that your Burrito Zen will not be affected by a measly dollar, start a breakfast burrito fund. Take all your change and place it in a hallowed Breakfast Burrito fund jar and enjoy. Do not deprive yourself or shed a shadow on those in the breakfast burrito international repeaters guild. Follow the Guilds motto

“Dive into the couch cushions”
“Separate the lint from the change”
“Breakfast burritos are our friends”
“Breakfast burritos are made for driving”
“Long live the Burrito de Desayuno!”

Always a bit of a shocker when your staples get kicked up in price a bit. A dollar is pretty big for such an item…I suppose it begs the question when their last increase was? 🤔

okay I just looked and it looks like if someone was coming to con by car that they might could stop and pick one up on the way there if they were coming from that direction... it looks about a 100 and something miles away meaning a couple of hours... Sorry about that.. If Dangerous don or Mark was coming then it would be on their way it looks like..... Just saying...

okay I just looked and it looks like if someone was coming to con by car that they might could stop and pick one up on the way there if they were coming from that direction... it looks about a 100 and something miles away meaning a couple of hours... Sorry about that.. If Dangerous don or Mark was coming then it would be on their way it looks like..... Just saying...
.......now I want a burrito.

Back