The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

2022 shave #131 (DE:31 SE:37 Str:63 Cart:0) - 1387 days of consecutive shaving
Tedalus Essence w/ Wizamet (1)
Storybook Soapworks Visions and Revisions
AP flat top knot
No-name lemon toner
Nivea 2:1
Storybook Soapworks Visions and Revisions AS

Last night was a bit rough without much sleep, and I really felt like skipping the shave today. BUT I can’t let both of my fans down. Got my meds onboard and started feeling better. There should be a nap or two involved today. I need to consult @Majorrich about the proper dosing of those. But first some deck time to work on my foot tan. Our next cruise is next month and I need to be ready!

Man I love this scent. I realized I get some of these tea notes in that Penhaligon’s Opus scent. That is likely why I’m drawn to that one as well.
9478AE2A-D6C9-41B4-8D77-4B3CB7594686.jpeg

2022 shave #132 (DE:31 SE:37 Str:64 Cart:0) - 1388 days of consecutive shaving
Tedalus Essence w/ Wizamet (2)
Tallow + Steel Morikami
Graydog Quilt
Quinn Cucumber Mint toner
Prorasso Mint and Rosemary talc
Tallow + Steel Morikami AS

Video posted
8D79D833-51FB-4A0D-8E3D-1CD6E83FF9C0.jpeg

2022 shave #133 (DE:32 SE:37 Str:64 Cart:0) - 1389 days of consecutive shaving
Rockwell 6S w/ Wizamet (1)
WSP Black Amber Vanille
Sorrentino Oregon State
No-name lavender toner
Atelier Cologne Philtre Ceylan pure perfume

Well, the eldest has been sick since Sunday. Tested negative then but then got word that her friend group was all testing positive so tested again yesterday and popped positive. Prom was Friday and despite everyone testing negative within 72hrs prior and mandating masks inside, 30 kids have tested positive since. So stuck in her room she is and using my bathroom so I had to shuttle shave stuff upstairs. Now we just keep testing to see if anyone else gets it. Luckily we’re far enough away from the next cruise that those that get it now can get letters to not have to test at port.
42F19522-0906-4063-9244-A94CF5E846D4.jpeg

Back