The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

2022 shave #130 (DE:31 SE:37 Str:62 Cart:0) - 1386 days of consecutive shaving
Occam OREN w/ Feather Proguard (3)
Lakewood Soap Company Beale Street
Stirling synth
Quinn Cucumber and Mint toner
Nivea 2:1
Penhaligon’s Opus 1870

Clearly the biggest issue today is what scent I was going to grace the OR staff with. As you see I picked a sophisticated and classic scent. GTB would not be the right choice in this case given you wouldn’t want it to be offensive to the person with a laser up in places you would rather not have branded.
A976A256-1319-4870-BECC-9C4F19592DEF.jpeg

2022 shave #130 (DE:31 SE:37 Str:62 Cart:0) - 1386 days of consecutive shaving
Occam OREN w/ Feather Proguard (3)
Lakewood Soap Company Beale Street
Stirling synth
Quinn Cucumber and Mint toner
Nivea 2:1
Penhaligon’s Opus 1870

Clearly the biggest issue today is what scent I was going to grace the OR staff with. As you see I picked a sophisticated and classic scent. GTB would not be the right choice in this case given you wouldn’t want it to be offensive to the person with a laser up in places you would rather not have branded.
View attachment 82401
I think TABAC is more surgically friendly - but to each their own. Keeping with Heysi’s theme - but with a more accurate system - may the laser be to your kidney stones as the Death Star was to Alderaan

1652112915762.gif

Back