The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

Silly ole Brian, then they raise the price. It's also like the old Fast Pass where you get an assigned time to go to the ride so people are spaced out.
I also just realized that my analogy was completely wrong. If everyone bought express tickets (not considering the assigned times) then there would still only be one line- it would just move from the main to the express. Duh.. 😂

I also just realized that my analogy was completely wrong. If everyone bought express tickets (not considering the assigned times) then there would still only be one line- it would just move from the main to the express. Duh.. 😂
I appreciate you mapping out your process change and realizing the functional outcome.

I’m not sophisticated like you uptown Disneyland folks - we have Hershey Park - home to the Chocolate Factory - no lines - ride is continuous and you just hop on.
Let no one be deceived into thinking Hershey makes much Chocolate there anymore. I worked at the primary supplier of glassine type cup stock to Hershey for HB Reese. Most shipments were Mexico bound.

Let no one be deceived into thinking Hershey makes much Chocolate there anymore. I worked at the primary supplier of glassine type cup stock to Hershey for HB Reese. Most shipments were Mexico bound.
That is so true - if it wasn’t for the park - I think that the whole corp would have moved.

Yes, now the thing is paying an additional cost to be able to use express lanes on many rides. Not thrilled about it, but as has been pointed out, you don't want to spend hours of each day standing around in line.
This has been pointed out to me. A buddy of mine is a travel agent for Disney and is always telling me he will get me good deals.

2022 shave #28 (DE:6 SE:10 Str:12 Cart:0) - 1285 days of consecutive shaving
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (5)
Razor Master Juha
Sorrentino Blonde Vixen
Thayers Lemon Professional
Nivea 2:1
Scents of Wood Ebony in Oak

I wanted to use this scent so much I went back upstairs to get it before I started my shower. This dude is a winner. It has a bit of a soft sweet note in it that is dissipating over time with the warm dark wood coming to the front. We'll see how long it will last and maybe put it down on the wish list.
3137DB7B-4302-4345-9B7C-205ABF091288.jpeg

seems to lean towards your taste. Coffee, chocolate, brandy……

Oooops, Sunday:

2022 shave #30 (DE:7 SE:10 Str:13 Cart:0) - 1287 days of consecutive shaving
The Holy Black SR-71 w/ Wizamet (1)
The Soloist
Paladin Honey Noir Oscar
Thayers Lavender
Nivea Deep
Maison Margiela Replica Jazz Club

Video posted
D22C7CCE-61FB-4AF4-95F0-6F56E7D5CD2A.jpeg

2022 shave #32 (DE:7 SE:12 Str:13 Cart:0) - 1289 days of consecutive shaving
Asylum “The Doctor” RX w/ Feather Proguard (4)
L&L After the Rain
Honeycomb Blue
Thayers Lavender
Nivea 2:1
L&L After the Rain AS
Bleu de Chanel

One perfect shave with the ole RX. A rare shave without any friendly fire from this beast of a razor. Interesting morning. Last night and this morning I watched a YouTube of a lecture from a test pilot on the control of the F-22 and the differences between flying it and other standard jets. Good speaker and pretty interesting. I let YouTube run as it does and it turns out it had been part of a bunch of recorded lectures from MIT. The next one was an introduction to quantum physics. Another good speaker and now I think I must be some sort of genius. Actually into lecture two of the quantum physics series now.
F477D414-3E0E-4915-9A47-68C5E596684D.jpeg

The next one was an introduction to quantum physics. Another good speaker and now I think I must be some sort of genius. Actually into lecture two of the quantum physics series now.
In your next shave video maybe you can explain the time-dependent Schrödinger equation for us?

Back