The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

2021 shave #356 (DE:121 SE:103 Str:133 Cart:11) - 1248 days of consecutive shaving
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (6)
Stirling Christmas Eve
Sorrenito Blonde Vixen
Nivea 2:1
Thayers Lemon Professional
Stirling Christmas Eve AS
Stirling Christmas Eve EdT

Here we are, sliding into Christmas. Rains have started and it's cool (cold here) and grey out. So I guess at least it looks more like Christmas than the years it's 70 and sunny. The hospital is still hopping and because of community exposures and staff out with COVID things are tough for the operations staff. Hoping they get a slight reprive for the holiday, but the whole system from Skilled Nursing Facilities back to the ED is impacted like a colon after a whole box of Grapenuts.
69426506-62F4-42BF-9194-B9E9830AE98D.jpeg

Get thee to West Coast Shaving - don’t ask me why i was there - I am not prone to shopping for shaving products………anyway they are having a end of year thank you sale - so they have your HoneyComb Blue Synthetic on sale for 20% off.

Me - I am satisfied with my one soap, AS, brush, and razor

Get thee to West Coast Shaving - don’t ask me why i was there - I am not prone to shopping for shaving products………anyway they are having a end of year thank you sale - so they have your HoneyComb Blue Synthetic on sale for 20% off.

Me - I am satisfied with my one soap, AS, brush, and razor
Bless you and curse you. And I had to get up to free shipping of course.

2021 shave #357 (DE:121 SE:104 Str:133 Cart:11) - 1249 days of consecutive shaving
Occam OREN w/ Kai Pink (4)
Stirling Christmas Eve
AP flat top

Same same as yesterday other than a different brush. Parents are here safe and sound. Had some fix-it guys at the house two days ago to caulk a bunch of stuff outside with the theory of it stopping the leaks we've been having. This morning it was proven to be the incorrect theory. For once, I'm glad I don't own this house as I'm guessing the fix is not going to be cheap at all.

Holiday brass concert in the city tonight and then full-on planning for the Turkey dinner, all-day scotch, and puzzles.

A little bit of extra Christmas cheer leaking into your home hm? 😂

Really, bummer though. As long as the scotch and frags are secured though I guess…do your worst world! 😎👍

Glad everyone arrived safe.

all-day scotch,

toast.gif

Friday:
2021 shave #358 (DE:121 SE:105 Str:133 Cart:11) - 1250 days of consecutive shaving
Occam OREN w/ Kai Pink (5)
Stirling Christmas Eve
Paladin Brush of Shame
FAD2B0D3-2F42-4FC6-9EC1-4EF67F018403.jpeg

Back