The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

2021 shave #350 (DE:120 SE:102 Str:129 Cart:11) - 1242 days of consecutive shaving
Shavette w/ Wizamet (1)
Stirling Texas on Fire
Maggard synth
Nivea 2:1
Thayers Lemon Professional
Stirling Texas on Fire AS

Had a rant inside me so if you're interested in hearing an old guy telling people to get off his lawn the video is posted.
21B8AE75-AF1F-4138-83CA-AA1667CB253F.jpeg

2021 shave #350 (DE:120 SE:102 Str:129 Cart:11) - 1242 days of consecutive shaving
Shavette w/ Wizamet (1)
Stirling Texas on Fire
Maggard synth

Had a rant inside me so if you're interested in hearing an old guy telling people to get off his lawn the video is posted.
View attachment 70300
Great tribute to @Bill M, Dave! Taco Bell's shaving facilities far exceed those at Flying J. :love:

Nurse Dave's Bathroom.jpg

Shavette w/ Wizamet (1)
Stirling Texas on Fire
Maggard synth

View attachment 70300

The rant was very enjoyable. Definitely added spice to the shave!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2021 shave #351 (DE:120 SE:102 Str:130 Cart:11) - 1243 days of consecutive shaving
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (4)
B&M Promises
Graydog Education History
Thayers Lavender
B&M Promises AS

Well, with a cheerleader like Brian how could I not go back to the Essence? Only two passes to the cheeks gave a slick BBS and just needed a bit more clean-up on the neck. This is another scent I'm not sure about. A bit of funk you have to put up with to get to the good stuff. With a week to go, I probably need to plan ahead so I can work in all my holiday type scents.
E81785EF-82B5-4121-87F4-610A2303485B.jpeg

Well, with a cheerleader like Brian how could I not go back to the Essence? Only two passes to the cheeks gave a slick BBS and just needed a bit more clean-up on the neck.
Dang it…got me perusing the website again…nope still can’t dole out for it 😂

2021 shave #352 (DE:120 SE:102 Str:131 Cart:11) - 1244 days of consecutive shaving
Shavette w/ Wizamet (2)
Talbot Winter’s Refractions
Sorrentino Oregon State
Thayers Lavender
Talbot Winter’s Refractions AS

Here is my shave. I went back to the no-name shavette because if I wait too long to use up a blade I put in it I forget if I’m on the first side or second side.

Today will be some stocking present wrapping as the day is quickly approaching. The middle of the day was taken up with car charging and a congested trip into the city for a few errands. Happy to be home and will not be leaving the house for the rest of the day! Tomorrow starts a week and half of comings and going with my wife’s girls leaving for Canada to return on the 26th. Next up will be my parents arriving on Wednesday. Actually going to have to go grocery shopping and plan some meals. But for the moment a stick out on the deck under the heater.
EAFB66A2-2F8E-4AB9-895B-513C840480FF.jpeg

Wait what? Dave gets to be a bachelor on Christmas?! I hear Denny’s makes a good holiday meal…they do run out of stuff quickly though…

View attachment 70561
Lol! No. My parents, daughter and Mrs NurseDave will be here Christmas morning. Sis and her family fly in later that day. And the two girls the next day. Good thing we’re 10min from the airport!

You should warn your daughters you’ll be listening in to the radio traffic to make sure they’re behaving themselves.
I already got an eye roll when I mentioned I could show my nephew where the girls’ plane is on the map. Then watch it land while we listen to ATC. Apparently I think he’ll find this vastly more interesting than my wife thinks he will.

Back