The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

We made our boys wait till age 18. Another couple years shuttling was worth the peace of mind.
This was a discussion at one point. But not only does the scheduling get crazy as they get involved in more and more things farther away from home, but we figured we'd like them to get more experience while they are close to home and us before flying the coop.

This was a discussion at one point. But not only does the scheduling get crazy as they get involved in more and more things farther away from home, but we figured we'd like them to get more experience while they are close to home and us before flying the coop.
Hmm, we never considered that. Our sons were 18+ when they got their licenses, and lived under our watchful eyes into their 20s.

You are about to make your insurance agent very happy….. and to a different tax bracket… There are some things I miss LOL

2021 shave #345 (DE:120 SE:100 Str:125 Cart:11) - 1237 days of consecutive shaving
Occam OREN w/ Kai Pink (3)
Stirling Christmas Eve
Stirling synth
Nivea 2:1
Thayers Lemon Professional
Nivea alcohol free balm
Stirling Christmas Eve EdT

Boy, this morning seems like a long time ago. Up and at em. Made coffee first off so I could take a mug down with me. Had a lovely shave with one of my favorite scents. Spent the day running errands. Took my daughter to get some clothes. I don’t know if I’ve mention, but her mood has been much improved in the last several months and no seizures for 4 months. So other than schooling, things have been much more positive in that area. Big relief there, and school can be made up. Warm enough for a stick out on the deck and washing the car. Day seemed to fly by, but I’m taking Monday off so happy to say I still have two days to go!

8CCBE515-8175-419C-BB4E-2F224F75B07F.jpeg

Back