The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

Oops, guess I missed yesterday

2021 shave #346 (DE:120 SE:100 Str:126 Cart:11) - 1238 days of consecutive shaving
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (1)
Tallow + Steel Merry
Maggard synth
Nivea 2:1
Thayers Lavender

I try to like this soap, but I just don’t get the scent

2021 shave #347 (DE:120 SE:100 Str:127 Cart:11) - 1239 days of consecutive shaving
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (2)
Shaver Heaven The Lodge
Sorrentino Blonde Vixen
Thayers Lavender
Imaginary Authors Cape Heartache

It’s a me day! Sort a. Taking a PTO day just to burn a day and every day in the office until Christmas seems prison sentence. Very stormy today so I started with making a pot of coffee and just chilling with the dark wet weather. Caught up on some YouTube and had a nice shave. Puttered around the house and saw a post that some Bev Mo got in the new Octomores. Took a trip to the one most likely around here to have and luckily they didn’t otherwise I’d be burdened with an internal struggle. Lots of crews out cleaning out drains and debris from the roads. Had a long enough break in the rain to have a cigar outside. Rains started up again, but I was protected enough to finish. Now another cup of coffee and maybe a recliner nap with a cat.
20AC7881-CC5E-43BD-A4BF-5CEC2005206A.jpeg
E03F8181-AB54-430D-BFAD-45568A71D477.jpeg

2021 shave #347 (DE:120 SE:100 Str:127 Cart:11) - 1239 days of consecutive shaving
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (2)
Shaver Heaven The Lodge
Sorrentino Blonde Vixen
Thayers Lavender
Imaginary Authors Cape Heartache

It’s a me day! Sort a. Taking a PTO day just to burn a day and every day in the office until Christmas seems prison sentence. Very stormy today so I started with making a pot of coffee and just chilling with the dark wet weather. Caught up on some YouTube and had a nice shave. Puttered around the house and saw a post that some Bev Mo got in the new Octomores. Took a trip to the one most likely around here to have and luckily they didn’t otherwise I’d be burdened with an internal struggle. Lots of crews out cleaning out drains and debris from the roads. Had a long enough break in the rain to have a cigar outside. Rains started up again, but I was protected enough to finish. Now another cup of coffee and maybe a recliner nap with a cat.
View attachment 70027
View attachment 70028

Very nice! A well deserved impromptu break, I’m sure!

2021 shave #348 (DE:120 SE:101 Str:127 Cart:11) - 1239 days of consecutive shaving
Occam OREN w/ Kai Pink (3)
The Holy Black Ancient Timber
Paladin Honey Oscar Noir
Thayers Lemon Professional
Stirling Christmas Eve EdT

Had a few things to do prior to work today so grabbed a quickie shave.

Wednesday:

2021 shave #349 (DE:120 SE:102 Str:128 Cart:11) - 1241 days of consecutive shaving
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (3)
Chiseled Face Cinnawood Boroka
Paladin Honey Oscar Noir
Thayers Lemon Professional
Chiseled Face Cinnawood Boroka AS
45C49EBF-033B-443C-BBC7-46CB873C5DD1.jpeg

Last edited:
Back