The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

Again you assume, and you know what that means
ATF:

A: Aberlour
T: Tamnavulin
F: FetterCairn

Geeze! :ROFLMAO:
Speaking of...Imma need you to get a liquor license for your shop. I can roll around the complex in a golf cart having free tastings. You know, just as everyone's friend. And if people happen to want to buy from your place which does free door delivery, so be it.

Speaking of...Imma need you to get a liquor license for your shop. I can roll around the complex in a golf cart having free tastings. You know, just as everyone's friend. And if people happen to want to buy from your place which does free door delivery, so be it.
perfect!

Tues:
2021 shave #341 (DE:120 SE:97 Str:124 Cart:11) - 1233 days of consecutive shaving
The Holy Black SR-71 w/ Wizamet (3)
The Club Novelist
Graydog Education History
Nivea 2:1
Thayers Lemon Professional
?

Hey someone forgot to post my shave yesterday! What the heck? I must have been distracted by Gears stellar bingo calls. I know you can hire remote personal assistants by the hour. Maybe I need to get myself one for forum posting. :unsure:
B4ED3E26-6B44-442F-8CAD-1FC26F11CE03.jpeg

Tues:
2021 shave #341 (DE:120 SE:97 Str:124 Cart:11) - 1233 days of consecutive shaving
The Holy Black SR-71 w/ Wizamet (3)
The Club Novelist
Graydog Education History
?

Hey someone forgot to post my shave yesterday! What the heck? I must have been distracted by Gears stellar bingo calls. I know you can hire remote personal assistants by the hour. Maybe I need to get myself one for forum posting. :unsure:
View attachment 69418
That’s right! You heard it here folks!
6A85C465-04F3-4440-ADDC-CA9DEDE5382C.gif

2021 shave #342 (DE:120 SE:97 Str:125 Cart:11) - 1234 days of consecutive shaving
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (6)
Siliski Soaps Frankincense + Myrrh
Sorrentino Chess Piece
Thayers Lavender
Yardley Citrus Wood

Well, I guess I'll post my own dang entry until we can get someone onboarded and trained. Was just looking at the calendar and see I'm taking Monday off for no apparent reason than to burn PTO. That makes this week feel better. There's nothing pressing, but you know. Year-end, holidays, grey weather. Much better to be home than at work. Back to the Essence today and a lovely shave was had. I've been buying the Progaurd blades one pack at a time since they ain't that cheap. But I think I need to find a good source for getting them in bulk since that's about the only AC blade I use.
D9C7D78B-44BF-4E60-ABED-5EE7859B6DF0.jpeg

2021 shave #343 (DE:120 SE:98 Str:125 Cart:11) - 1235 days of consecutive shaving
Occam OREN w/ Kai Pink (1)
Southern Witchcrafts Samhain
AP flat top
Mark Buxton Nameless

I thought I'd get my post in early today so you can all have more time to enjoy it! The big happenings are just chipping away chores that need to be done prior to Christmas. Youngest turns 15 today. So the countdown til when she can drive starts. That's ok, she's probably the least worrisome of the three. The real battle will be them duking out who gets to use a car when.
D773F06D-D4FB-4E09-82DB-F06CF8C5E3EF.jpeg

2021 shave #343 (DE:120 SE:98 Str:125 Cart:11) - 1235 days of consecutive shaving
Occam OREN w/ Kai Pink (1)
Southern Witchcrafts Samhain
AP flat top
Mark Buxton Nameless

I thought I'd get my post in early today so you can all have more time to enjoy it! The big happenings are just chipping away chores that need to be done prior to Christmas. Youngest turns 15 today. So the countdown til when she can drive starts. That's ok, she's probably the least worrisome of the three. The real battle will be them duking out who gets to use a car when.
View attachment 69525
Who gets to drive dad’s Tesla?

Happy birthday to Youngest! Now that she's older, is she still the youngest? :unsure:
How was this brush? Did the handle work out any better in your gigantic mitts than the Blue Lagoon one?

Now that she's older, is she still the youngest?
I suppose strictly numerically she's tied now. This is the closest they get. The two youngest are 15 and the oldest is 16. But she turns 17 next month.
How was this brush? Did the handle work out any better in your gigantic mitts than the Blue Lagoon one?
I think they are very similar in size. It's okay. As you recall I'm a processional and make it work ;)

Back