The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

@BarberDave this?

2021 shave #336 (DE:117 SE:96 Str:123 Cart:11) - 1228 days of consecutive shaving
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (4)
Eufros Park Avenue
Copper boar
Alum
Nivea 2:1
Thayers Lemon Professional
Stirling Christmas Eve EdT

I am a little hurt that Gear quoted my last post but didn't even hide a bingo call in it. That's okay, my day will go on and I'll live with the disappointment.
6747D887-BDB9-4D76-8718-0F57E3EE3520.jpeg

It's back to "normal". Normal being a higher census and only one strike. But we did hit ZERO COVID patients this week for the first time since this thing started!
Hope it stays that way! I heard about the Omicron case that made it back home to SF.
@BarberDave this?

2021 shave #336 (DE:117 SE:96 Str:123 Cart:11) - 1228 days of consecutive shaving
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (4)
Eufros Park Avenue
Copper boar
Alum
Stirling Christmas Eve EdT

I am a little hurt that Gear quoted my last post but didn't even hide a bingo call in it. That's okay, my day will go on and I'll live with the disappointment.
73FB54DA-36B4-4F1E-9307-20D4BE69E7A9.jpeg
Fine! Good luck finding it!
968A3108-7A35-4118-8F16-9F7E4B8EA304.gif

2021 shave #337 (DE:117 SE:96 Str:124 Cart:11) - 1229 days of consecutive shaving
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (5)
Oz Winter
Graydog Education History
Alum
Creed Viking

Stoopid ole having to go to work to make a living. Don't want to be here. Have other stuff to do. I have a list as long as...well a long list of stuff to do before holiday guests arrive. And work is getting in the way. I wouldn't say I left early yesterday, but I didn't let the door hit me on the way out. Got home with plenty of light left to get the lights on the house, and a lot of the rest of the outside too. Today will be throwing about 5-6 strings on one of the bigger bushes, taping down cords, and wrapping connections. Going to see if one of those Bluetooth plugs will connect outside to allow us to control the lights with the Echo. I'm really digging those and they are dirt cheap now. We have all the living room lights on those that we can and programmed to turn on 1/2 hour before dusk. And all the Christmas stuff will be too so all you have to say is "turn on tree" or "turn on Christmas" and the village and everything will light up.
F91DD3CB-7275-43DD-8A4F-93D7D02FDE7A.jpeg

Saturday:

2021 shave #338 (DE:118 SE:96 Str:124 Cart:11) - 1230 days of consecutive shaving
The Holy Black SR-71 w/ Wizamet (1)
A&E Cafe au Lait
Maggards synth
Alum
Creed Viking

video posted
F985A1CB-ABF1-4D96-83E3-9FE8951CA21D.jpeg

Sunday:

2021 shave #339 (DE:118 SE:97 Str:124 Cart:11) - 1231 days of consecutive shaving
Asylum "The Doctor" RX w/ Feather Proguard (1)
SV Desert Vetiver
Wolf Whiskers
SV Desert Vetiver AS
74FAE15E-842C-43FF-85D4-5B5107D80994.jpeg

2021 shave #340 (DE:119 SE:97 Str:124 Cart:11) - 1232 days of consecutive shaving
The Holy Black SR-71 w/ Wizamet (2)
A&E Cafe au Lait
Stirling synth
Hermetico Source 1

Welp, here we are again. Yesterday's shave didn't happen until about noon. So a late shave with a beast of a razor and there's wasn't a lot to mow down today. Just lathered up what was left in the bowl and did two passes. Busy weekend, but all the decorating is done. Inside, outside back, outside front, and the little villages. All connected to be turned on remotely. Still need to get a lot of stuff put away and get some more comforters and blankets and such. Silly work is still here thinking that anyone cares about it. I have an in-person tasting tonight with reps from Macallan and Highland Park. Should be a good time.

I have an in-person tasting tonight with reps from Macallan and Highland Park. Should be a good time.
giphy.gif

What's your thoughts on the A&E Cafe au Lait, dave? There's a partial container in the basement that I sniffed and it seems quite strong.

What's your thoughts on the A&E Cafe au Lait, dave? There's a partial container in the basement that I sniffed and it seems quite strong.
Oh I dunno, I don't recall the scent lasting past the shave. I do know it's not for sensitive skin as I get a little tingle from it if I leave it on longer than usual. Like when one might be yapping during a video.

Back