The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

2021 shave #301 (DE:109 SE:87 Str:105 Cart:0) - 1192 days of consecutive shaving
Rockwell 6S w/ Wizamet (2)
Southern Witchcrafts Fougere Nemeta
Muhle Rocca
Alum
Thayers Lemon (professional)
Nivea 2:1
Atelier Cologne Vetiver Fatal pure perfume

Got this soap from @Spider and whoee it's an intense fougere. Powerful even. And paired with my scent today I feel like I'd fit right in on the dusty trail just slowly clopping along on my horse. Headed to the next town for a few shots of brown liquid and entertainment by the piano player.
3CAE34CC-E973-486B-8EC3-7999D98F94A5.jpeg

2021 shave #302 (DE:109 SE:88 Str:105 Cart:0) - 1193 days of consecutive shaving
Blackland Vector w/ Schick Proline (2)
A&E Uno
RazoRock synth
Alum
Hermetico Source 1

I will not understand anyone scheduling a meeting late on Friday afternoon for something they want action taken on. Ain't nobody taking any action until Monday anyway.
3746C845-8BBA-4C64-AB13-5D36D7438A03.jpeg

I will not understand anyone scheduling a meeting late on Friday afternoon for something they want action taken on. Ain't nobody taking any action until Monday anyway.
I’ve noticed lately how this seems to happen with so many things! Especially if they’re important. Always a call or communication on Friday afternoon between like 12:00 to 4:55. Then you get it done or call back…and don’t hear anything till Monday…maybe.

2021 shave #303 (DE:109 SE:88 Str:106 Cart:0) - 1194 days of consecutive shaving
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather PRO (1)
Barrister and Mann Cheshire
Paladin Neptune El Dorado
Alum
Barrister and Mann Cheshire AS

Video posting

Old High School pal of mine works IT for a defense contractor. He told me over breakfast at a local diner this tale. While he was talking R&D through a software problem he asked them to press “any” key to activate his remote changes. Dude says, “I don’t see the “any” key”.
XYHZ84rCeVvdWuJMy8yQHiGgfV0=.gif

Back