The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

iu
Actually pretty similar to Roasted Oatmeal Stout with less of a cookie note.

2021 shave #280 (DE:104 SE:82 Str:94 Cart:0) - 1171 days of consecutive shaving
Feather SS w/ Feather Proguard (4)
Fine Platinum
Paladin Brush of Shame
Alum
Thayers Lemon (professional)
Nivea 2:1
Missoni

Welp, I'm at work. Had a meeting today that will be much more effective in person. These decisions are odd. The pain isn't intense like Tuesday, but it's enough that it's unpleasant sitting at a desk all day. So at what point is it justified to stay home. I split the difference and plan to take tomorrow off.
53FE0B06-A9CA-4790-B94F-FE3F358F6473.jpeg

2021 shave #281 (DE:104 SE:82 Str:95 Cart:0) - 1172 days of consecutive shaving
Feather SS w/ Feather Proguard (5)
Oz Shaving Samhain
TSC Legacy
Alum
Thayers Lemon (professional)
Nivea 2:1
Storybook Soapworks Midnight Embers

This is just a lovely scented soap. Wouldn’t mind having this as an EdP for the cooler months.

Been an interesting day already. Thank goodness I planned for the day off. It probably wasn’t smart to go to work yesterday as I don’t think the office chair for the day did me any favors. But also feels weird spending a day just finding a comfortable position and not moving. Luckily the one chair that seems to be perfect is the lounger on the deck and the sun came out after a cool morning.

Then my wife got a call from the school that my daughter was complaining of a change in vision which they took as a sign of seizures and she needed to go home. Smart move. She got home complaining of double vision and her head feeling like it does before a seizure. Got the okay to give her an extra med dose and she’s resting in bed. Other than total elimination this is the best scenario where she has time to head off a potential seizure.
CF750A90-71A1-4E86-892F-ECAE1D7737BB.jpeg

Been an interesting day already. Thank goodness I planned for the day off. It probably wasn’t smart to go to work yesterday as I don’t think the office chair for the day did me any favors. But also feels weird spending a day just finding a comfortable position and not moving. Luckily the one chair that seems to be perfect is the lounger on the deck and the sun came out after a cool morning.

NOW GO GET YOUR BACK CHECKED!!!
I agree with @BarberDave here.....
addtext_com_MTczNDU1NjE2NQ.jpg

Back