The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

My dentist said he didnt like to prescribe narcotics but said if you take 3 Tylenol and 3 ibuprofen/ Advil together that it give the same strength of pain meds as a Lortab

Dude sorry about that, but dont mess around with it Get an MRI and ensure it is not spine related trust me got see a nuero to be sure
Ya, if the muscle relaxers don’t do anything in a week I’ll ask. Could be the results of all the damage I did to myself with that whole Nakatomi Plaza incident back in ‘88…

Well I’m home now. I might be able to round up a bottle of Scottish pain medicine.

Dude sorry about that, but don't mess around with it Get an MRI and ensure it is not spine related trust me got see a neuro to be sure
Sometimes even those don't show what's wrong though.. My wife has had back problems every since our oldest was born and even with an MRI they have not been able to find what's up.. They think when they gave her the epidural shot that it may have hit or pinched something, But I agree with @BarberDave get it looked at properly and don't play around with it...

Ya, if the muscle relaxers don’t do anything in a week I’ll ask. Could be the results of all the damage I did to myself with that whole Nakatomi Plaza incident back in ‘88…
Ya I get it, sitting in that Police car talking to John on the radio can really be hard on the back:ROFLMAO: and The dealing with your commander that played the principal in Breakfast Club is hard on the back too;)

Sometimes even those don't show what's wrong though.. My wife has had back problems every since our oldest was born and even with an MRI they have not been able to find what's up.. They think when they gave her the epidural shot that it may have hit or pinched something, But I agree with @BarberDave get it looked at properly and don't play around with it...
Well I guess I ma in the minority, or just have a super neurosurgeon, but I opt for surgery. Plus it is cool to set off machines at the airport, have a magnetic field and 1000's of years from now when archeologists dig me up,, they will be shocked when they see my metal spine and exclaim "Holy Crap there were Terminators"

Well I guess I ma in the minority, or just have a super neurosurgeon, but I opt for surgery. Plus it is cool to set off machines at the airport, have a magnetic field and 1000's of years from now when archeologists dig me up,, they will be shocked when they see my metal spine and exclaim "Holy Crap there were Terminators"
Did your doctors give you the card to show at airports or security checks?? My mom had both knees replaced and the doctors gave her a card to show to security at places because she sets off EVERY metal detector !!

Did your doctors give you the card to show at airports or security checks?? My mom had both knees replaced and the doctors gave her a card to show to security at places because she sets off EVERY metal detector !!
yep

Did the shave come with some of those IKEA type instructions? Careful, those are tricky!

CBL Harvest Oud
iu

Back