The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

Thursday:

2021 shave #273 (DE:100 SE:82 Str:91 Cart:0) - 1164 days of consecutive shaving
Feather SS w/ Feather Proguard (1)
Talbot Shaving Tangerine
Sorrentino Oregon State
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Talbot Shaving Tangerine AS
B174F767-9EE4-41F4-86CA-D20786BF6406.jpeg

2021 shave #274 (DE:100 SE:82 Str:92 Cart:0) - 1165 days of consecutive shaving
Feather SS w/ Feather Proguard (2)
Oz Shaving Fullmoon
Oz Purple
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Hermetico Source 1

Welp, it's been a roller-coaster week. My daughter has had some tough times which is just heartbreaking and always knowing what to do is hard. Luckily I was off on Wednesday and at home yesterday for our department "offsite" at home day. Which made it easier to deal with things. My wife scored some tickets to the company box at the arena to watch Michael Buble on Wednesday night. All the kids seemed to enjoy that so it was a nice getaway for everyone. Yesterday my daughter was home for the afternoon, so I had her come outside to help me build a succulent garden which was our last team-building activity. She ended up bringing out her greenhouse to fix it up as well.

I want to plug a YouTuber for a fundraiser. Stuff & Whiskey, a husband and wife channel, will be doing a fundraiser for To Write Love On Her Arms on Oct 10th. They will be giving away a bunch of special whiskeys. Want a chance to try Pappy??

To Write Love on Her Arms is an American nonprofit organization that aims to present hope for people struggling with addiction, depression, self-injury and thoughts of suicide, while also investing in treatment and recovery.

B7397179-8B1B-4173-AF7A-8AB311D6D969.jpeg

80C839D1-B545-4BEE-8A40-04FB975A9E8E.jpeg

Great you got some time with your daughter, looks like a sweet project.

Nice view Dave, which bridge is that?

Sorry about the tough times sir! It breaks our hearts when it is the kids! Your family is in my thoughts !

the gardenI got looks fun

Back