The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

2022 shave #242 (DE:89 SE:73 Str:80 Cart:0) - 1134 days of consecutive shaving
Psycho w/ Wizamet (2)
Declaration Grooming Darkfall
Maggard synth
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Marc-Antoine B683

Well, I should be home on the deck right now with a belly full of deli sandwich getting ready for class with a cigar and/or scotch. Nope, due to some unthoughtful planning on someone else's part, I'm the only person in the department today. So I get to sit at my desk for class. #grumpy

2022 shave #242 (DE:89 SE:73 Str:80 Cart:0) - 1134 days of consecutive shaving
Psycho w/ Wizamet (2)
Declaration Grooming Darkfall
Maggard synth
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Marc-Antoine B683

Well, I should be home on the deck right now with a belly full of deli sandwich getting ready for class with a cigar and/or scotch. Nope, due to some unthoughtful planning on someone else's part, I'm the only person in the department today. So I get to sit at my desk for class. #grumpy
hmmmm something to ponder for just this situation..... The IFLASK HEHE

Flask.jpg

2022 shave #243 (DE:90 SE:73 Str:80 Cart:0) - 1135 days of consecutive shaving
Rockwell 6S w/ Wizamet (1)
Storybook Soapworks Elysium
Graydog Education History
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Storybook Soapworks Elysium AS

Just went with the simple dolphin screaming shave. Almost a shame that result is the standard now. It kind of makes it not a big deal anymore. I volunteered to be on the small committee for the school that approves budget requests. Unfortunately, they have it on the worst day they could have picked in the month in terms of my meetings. Means another day at work later than usual. I already have a few questions about some of the requests and fully expect I'm going to be "that guy". The one that turns a 30-second vote into a 10-minute conversation with the same result.
9F2845E1-2C33-4081-8C35-C7691EF836B1.jpeg

2022 shave #244 (DE:90 SE:73 Str:81 Cart:0) - 1136 days of consecutive shaving
Feather SS w/ Feather Proguard (4)
Scheermonnik Soek
Sorrentino Blonde Vixen
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Hermetico Source 1

Ya, I came in late today and I'm taking tomorrow off just because. What of it? Come at me bro! :D

School meeting was pretty good yesterday. I'll enjoy being on that team. Only a few meetings today so should be chill. Now if you'll excuse me I need to start my ritual of breakfast burrito and hand-pressed coffee.
86984646-8BAB-42C8-8421-B144C5889626.jpeg

Back