The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

2022 shave #241 (DE:88 SE:73 Str:80 Cart:0) - 1133 days of consecutive shaving
Feather SS w/ Feather Proguard (3)
Declaration Grooming Darkfall
Paladin Neptune El Dorado
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Penhaligon's Sartorial

Feeling pretty down this morning guys. Thought we had gotten the right med doses for my daughter, but another seizure yesterday when she was shopping for bed with her mom. Luckily she didn't get hurt. But it happened a bit differently so she was aware and remembered some of it and said it was really scary. She's also now conscious that every seizure resets the clock for when she might be able to get a learner's permit. She never really cared before but sees her older sister driving all over now and the freedom it gives you. Just really bummed for her.

Alum
Thayers Lemon
Penhaligon's Sartorial

Feeling pretty down this morning guys. Thought we had gotten the right med doses for my daughter, but another seizure yesterday when she was shopping for bed with her mom. Luckily she didn't get hurt. But it happened a bit differently so she was aware and remembered some of it and said it was really scary. She's also now conscious that every seizure resets the clock for when she might be able to get a learner's permit. She never really cared before but sees her older sister driving all over now and the freedom it gives you. Just really bummed for her.
Sorry to hear that and I hope you guys can get it figured out for her Very soon !!! Good Luck..

So sorry to hear about your daughter, Dave. Gotta imagine the whole permit timeframe reset is one of the toughest parts for her, especially seeing her older sister and friends. Sending thoughts and prayers.

Alum
Thayers Lemon
Penhaligon's Sartorial

I’m truly sorry about your daughter - it is so very tough to watch your child go through that! Your family is in my thoughts.

Alum
Thayers Lemon
Penhaligon's Sartorial

Sorry to hear that Dave. Prayer are with you

Back