The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

Welp, here I am in a cigar lounge. Not totally what I was excepting. Instead of either being alone or participating in some cigar community, it’s like a retirement home lounge. A couple of old guys just watching some old movie about kids playing baseball in silence. It is nice to enjoy a stick in a comfy chair, but I’ll save this for times the weather doesn’t allow for deck time.

Welp, here I am in a cigar lounge. Not totally what I was excepting. Instead of either being alone or participating in some cigar community, it’s like a retirement home lounge. A couple of old guys just watching some old movie about kids playing baseball in silence. It is nice to enjoy a stick in a comfy chair, but I’ll save this for times the weather doesn’t allow for deck time.
You outta come check out our cigar lounge in Little Italy. Never a dull moment with that crew.

Nice new deck chairs! I’ve been wanting some of those zero-gravity jobs. Those look like fairly comfy snooze seats!

It's called escapism from those that run the home that forbid them from smoking, after the lounge they go to the gym for a shower and use of the Free mouthwash ( True story as told to me at a cigar lounge a few years ago, both of them Physicians) One I no longer go to, LOL

2022 shave #249 (DE:92 SE:74 Str:83 Cart:0) - 1141 days of consecutive shaving
Asylum "The Doctor" RX w/ Feather Proguard (3)
Storybook Soapworks Hook
Sorrentino Sea Foam
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Storybook Soapworks Hook AS

All outta new Proguard blades until Thursday, so need to shave with what's already loaded. AND I smell like a pirate!
24F5810B-14C1-4DE9-AF28-D9FE1FDCFDC6.jpeg

I’m bummed I missed out on the Storybook Soapworks - I think I would have really enjoyed a lot of his stuff - especially Shaken.

He was a nurse as well I think?

I’m bummed I missed out on the Storybook Soapworks - I think I would have really enjoyed a lot of his stuff - especially Shaken.

He was a nurse as well I think?
Yes, he quit to start his master's program the same time I started mine.

Back