The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

I have a small backyard shed (which nobody is sleeping in at the moment) with two compost bins (garbage cans with breather holes) behind it.
If it comes with Scotch, wine, or Mezcal - i think you have a new tenant (I believe he comes with a hard hat and a stethoscope)

2021 shave #237 (DE:87 SE:71 Str:79 Cart:0) - 1129 days of consecutive shaving
The Holy Black SR-71 w/ Wizamet (2)
Sapone Di Paolo Bosco
Sorrentino Sea Foam
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Atelier Cologne Vetiver Fatal

After a little research, I have found none of the fraternities at my school have allocated enough of their budget to quality scotch so I'll have to go it on my own. Like I tell my boss, I'm a union of one and I'm thinking about striking. Today is a day of planned procrastination. I have to write an article for the newsletter we send out to the nurses and I don't wanna.
C0B10D9E-E789-457D-8070-596D56FE90B1.jpeg

Found one and it is time appropriate

View attachment 58843

To late i was a legacy and live in the humidor with D day and Bluto🤪🥃🥃🥴

I made my step son watch this before going back to Penn State this semester. I didn’t realize he had never seen it, and now it’s one of his favorite movies. He even ordered 2 flag/poster things to hang in his apartment.

View attachment 58865

View attachment 58866
The frat house used in animal house was one of my college frats old houses.. Every year on the anniversary of the house being torn down we would wear suits to school with black arm bands mourning our fallen house and we used to watch the movie and have a toga party that weekend.
Pi-Kappa-Phi-Π-Κ-Φ-2dy5dhu.png

Last edited:
Twister baby
What a great movie - all the best actors and actresses!

- Dread Pirate Roberts
- Why don’t you put her in charge Aliens 2 Marine (which is exactly why they should have sent in the Army)
- Mad About You lady
- Cameron
- The bad guy from Scent of a Woman
- Star from The Lost Boys

AND……..

Jake Busey

Back