The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

nice shave....

giphy.gif

The temptation has been there many a time. I do turn my camera off for those activities because of the health care aspect.
Well.... It could be argued that Whisky is alcohol, and alcohol is an antiseptic, and makes you happy, and making one happy lowers blood pressure releases endorphins, etc. Smoke has been used by Native Americans for years to ward off evil spirits, of course, they use sage cigars. Maybe however you are warding off a more modern evil spirit with a Robusto..... See it is healthy, and thus no health concerns LOL

2021 shave #236 (DE:86 SE:71 Str:79 Cart:0) - 1128 days of consecutive shaving
The Holy Black SR-71 w/ Wizamet (1)
Oleo Soapworks Rush Street
Graydog Education History
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Tom Ford Tuscan Leather

So yesterday was supposed to be the first day of school but there were some technical difficulties in getting the class loaded into the system. Why they couldn't just email the group the zoom call to at least have class, I don't know. Okay by me! I got a couple of assignments done today and got to take care of a house task yesterday.

As you've heard on the news many medical centers are requiring vaccination of staff. We have both city and state mandates here. It's interesting to see it playing out and all the efforts going into dealing with that. Oddly enough the unions seem to be behind it!
D5360D86-5BBF-42EF-9D44-2BCBB453EAAD.jpeg

I have a small backyard shed (which nobody is sleeping in at the moment) with two compost bins (garbage cans with breather holes) behind it.

Back